What's new

Oh please no.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
There's something major up with Nakamal @ Home. The stone is out of stock. This is something I haven't seen before. Ever.
Heyyyy Judd, Heyyyy Adil, you may have an enormous influx of customers here shortly.

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
I know right. BS. My friend that always drinks with me was finally gonna buy a pound and I naturally went for the stone and its GONE!!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I sent them this missage "Oh please send us some good news regarding stone. It holds the title of one of the best kava I drink, and the "out of stock" sign on the page is making me jittery. Are there plans in the works to resupply? -Jimmy"
They just replied "Yes we are waiting for our new shipment before or after January." I'm hoping they left off a certain date, but they are re-stocking. Thank goodness. 
Edit: Apparently formatting follows copy and paste in yuku

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
Their out chief's as well and wow. Now all they have is white and black sands. I'm glad I still have 1/3 of a kilo left of stone and some boroguro as well.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I guess they "found some in the back". Yep, confirmed. Still out of stock.

kl.new2kava

Kava Enthusiast
I really hope they don't rejack up their prices once the new shipments get in. I was really digging the lower prices. I've never seen stone gone in years. I hope the new batch is of the same potency as the previous. One thing I have noticed is that follow up batches tend to a shadow of their former selves. For instance the tudei from KBR from 2011 was incredibly potent and super peppery; basically brutal tasting grog that really made you gag, but was the most potent kava I've come across. Then it was out of stock for a while and new batches came in and it was totally rated G, same with van3. I really hope N@H doesn't follow the same path and then we start reminiscing about the old stone.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Stone is back! Same low price as before, 44.00$!! Quantity said 20 pounds. I just made that 19 pounds :) Time to stock up before they run out again guys!