What's new

Pain relief strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
@awametal - kr@ 3 times a day is WAAAAY better than pills or needles. i'm not robbing my family, pawning my shit, or having to be resuscitated by the dope man so, compared to 4 years ago, my life is amazing
Yeah I know, but after a day of @kr all day you probably don't feel too good. Thats all I was saying.

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I know, but after a day of @kr all day you probably don't feel too good. Thats all I was saying.
Honestly, I can't remember ever feeling better. It's all relative I suppose.

I want to make it very clear that I'm not endorsing kr@: it is not for everyone and, unlike kava, it is addictive. I do not take kr@ recreationally; I use it for relief from pain that would otherwise have to be treated with pharmaceutical opiates/oids that I cannot for the life of me seem to use without endangering my life and the lives of those around me.

Back on topic: I have some hanakapi ai on the way and I have found it to be an excellent pain reliever. I will also be ordering some heavier varieties over the next few weeks to see what works for me. Thanks @shakas for the recommendations and info on good heavies and thanks @Kapmcrunk et al for the review filter tool that I've been playing with to narrow my choices down

Last edited:

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Thinking about trying some GHK Borogoru next kava order to try out a heavy strain. Is that heavier then the KWK Borongoru? Found my heavy strains, KWK Fiji Loa Wak, and Kavaboy, but noticed they don't seems as anxiolytic as the Borongoru and make me a tad anxious. Is heavy better for anxiolytic? Would love a little muscle relaxing going on too.
Heavy is definitely better for anxiety relief! Boroguru works well, Shakas pointed out N@H Wow!, I have found that to be the most anxiolytic kava. Muscles relaxed, mind relaxed and feeling good, just great all around but very strong. You'll sleep well afterward and have a relaxed feeling into the next day.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Honestly, I can't remember ever feeling better. It's all relative I suppose.

I want to make it very clear that I'm not endorsing kr@: it is not for everyone and, unlike kava, it is addictive. I do not take kr@ recreationally; I use it for relief from pain that would otherwise have to be treated with pharmaceutical opiates/oids that I cannot for the life of me seem to use without endangering my life and the lives of those around me.

Back on topic: I have some hanakapi ai on the way and I have found it to be an excellent pain reliever. I will also be ordering some heavier varieties over the next few weeks to see what works for me. Thanks @shakas for the recommendations and info on good heavies and thanks @Kapmcrunk et al for the review filter tool that I've been playing with to narrow my choices down
Passing the thanks on to @HeadHodge for the review filter. He's the brains and the brawn behind the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.