What's new

I Love Kava Friday Please Forgive Me

D

Deleted User01

Dear Diary,
Twice a year I give candy to children and enjoy it. ::pumpkinsz::
First off, it is worrisome to me that you give candy twice a year. I feel that the second time you might be putting candy on a string, throwing it out in the street, and pulling on the string everytime an innocent child tries to pick it up.
Second, I enjoy pretending that I'm going to give candy to kids on Halloween. First I give them the crappy stuff and then my wife and I gourge all the good chocolate candy that I "withheld". Yup, the Gringe that stole Halloween.
upload_2015-10-23_10-0-20.jpeg

verticity

I'm interested in things
Here's an amusing story.

I was updating my Facebook profile; like my college, places I have lived, etc, and also "Family Members". So in the drop down for Family Members there is Brother, Cousin, Mother-in-law and Pet (gender neutral). But there is no Spouse, Wife or Husband. So I selected Pet (gender neutral) for my wife. I don't think she will mind because she never looks at Facebook anyway.

Proof:
facebook1.jpg

Scroll down:
faccebook2.jpg

Scroll down some more:

facebook3.jpg

Let the tasteless jokes commence!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
First off, it is worrisome to me that you give candy twice a year. I feel that the second time you might be putting candy on a string, throwing it out in the street, and pulling on the string everytime an innocent child tries to pick it up.
Second, I enjoy pretending that I'm going to give candy to kids on Halloween. First I give them the crappy stuff and then my wife and I gourge all the good chocolate candy that I "withheld". Yup, the Gringe that stole Halloween. View attachment 4408

verticity

I'm interested in things
Of course, when you select the "Family Relationship" it has to be validated by the other person in the relationship, like click this button in this email if you are indeed vert's Sibling-in-law (gender neutral). And of course this also includes the Pet relationship.

D

Deleted User01

First of all, we need to remember to move this stuff to Off Topic. (Yeah, @Kapmcrunk, you finally got to me on your last day no less).
Second of all, I'm walking , nay running to your house @verticity to tell your wife the good news. I know she will be thrilled. :LOL:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Second, I enjoy pretending that I'm going to give candy to kids on Halloween. First I give them the crappy stuff and then my wife and I gourge all the good chocolate candy that I "withheld". Yup, the Gringe that stole Halloween. View attachment 4408
The string has a hook on it, and he uses a fishing pole to reel in the child after they eat the candy.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hahaha facebook is prepared for people making facebook for their pet.
An anadromous fish, born in fresh water, spends most of its life in the sea then returns to fresh water to spawn. Salmon, smelt, shad, striped bass, plus sturgeon are common examples. A catadromous fish does the opposite - lives in fresh water then enters salt water to spawn.

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
An anadromous fish, born in fresh water, spends most of its life in the sea and returns to fresh water to spawn. Salmon, smelt, shad, striped bass, and sturgeon are common examples. A catadromous fish does the opposite - lives in fresh water and enters salt water to spawn.
My wife finds that word offensive, FYI