What's new

Pretty Sure This Qualifies as "Free Kava" to some Degree

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
It can't be any more risky than, say, eating road kill?
So, you're comparing something intended for consumption that spilled inside a sealed bag to dining on dead and bloated possums that have been festering in the July sun for 3 days? Thats akin to saying that taking Trump to the prom is the same as taking the super model of your choice. A little shaky with no happy ending. Hopefully.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
So, you're comparing something intended for consumption that spilled inside a sealed bag to dining on dead and bloated possums that have been festering in the July sun for 3 days? Thats akin to saying that taking Trump to the prom is the same as taking the super model of your choice. A little shaky with no happy ending. Hopefully.
A little bit of a random thought here but roadkill in Alaska or Canada in winter must be great as it freezes pretty much straight away, like going to the supermarket!

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
A little bit of a random thought here but roadkill in Alaska or Canada in winter must be great as it freezes pretty much straight away, like going to the supermarket!
I suppose coon chops and beaver breasts are far better when flash frozen than the sun baked delicacies I mentioned, yes. I'm a roadside shopper, but fresh, frozen or baked on asphalt is off my personal menu, despite my claim of being a risk taker. Thanks for the legit LOL, the "supermarket" thing conjured up all sorts of images. Possum pot pie, raccoon kabobs, sautéed squirrel on toast, Blue Jay stew...I could really run with this...

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I suppose coon chops and beaver breasts are far better when flash frozen than the sun baked delicacies I mentioned, yes. I'm a roadside shopper, but fresh, frozen or baked on asphalt is off my personal menu, despite my claim of being a risk taker. Thanks for the legit LOL, the "supermarket" thing conjured up all sorts of images. Possum pot pie, raccoon kabobs, sautéed squirrel on toast, Blue Jay stew...I could really run with this...
Jack Links make the best jerky I found when I was in Florida. The rest may well have been dried roadkill.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Oh, and there was something on the TV the other day that said there is no gun register in Florida. You can't register one even if you wanted to. Makes sense though, how are you going to get all those Florida man headlines if you go around preventing madmen from having guns?

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
Oh, and there was something on the TV the other day that said there is no gun register in Florida. You can't register one even if you wanted to. Makes sense though, how are you going to get all those Florida man headlines if you go around preventing madmen from having guns?
Jacks Links are 30% "other animal, found or discsrded" according to the ingredients, so yeah, prolly a lost chipmunk or two per bite.

Florida is, or has been, a free-for-all in many regards. They were the epicenter of the "Pill Mills" where you simply paid cash to see a "Dr.", and get a script for a big jug of oxys. Sell some of those to finance your arsenal, and you're good to go.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Jacks Links are 30% "other animal, found or discsrded" according to the ingredients, so yeah, prolly a lost chipmunk or two per bite.

Florida is, or has been, a free-for-all in many regards. They were the epicenter of the "Pill Mills" where you simply paid cash to see a "Dr.", and get a script for a big jug of oxys. Sell some of those to finance your arsenal, and you're good to go.
Nice weather and beaches though. Oh, and Yoders, worth a trip to make anyone who can't cook feel talented.