What's new

Public Service Announcment -Kava Census and Tudei Ban

Hi folks, Ratford Barrington III here to deliver a special message to the members. I know Friday is reserved for foolishness but I have a serious message to post. I have been asked by my sponsor, a third party not related to the kava forums, to say a few words on their behalf. They are asking everyone in the Kava Forums to cooperate with the Admins on this forum and answer the Kava Census and show solidarity with the banning of Tudei. For those of you who refuse to cooperate, my sponsors have carefully crafted a new verb to describe your punishment. The verb is “ratboned”.

So here is an example of how the verb is used during a nitemarish incident caused by the imprudent over-consumption of Tudei Kava combined with forgetting to do the Kava Census ....

You went on a Tudei drinking spree and you ended up in jail. You are in your jail cell and your best friend is in the next cell laughing his ass off and saying “Man, this was worth it”. You are disconsolate as you look at 6 exhausted rats smoking cigarettes on your cell bed. The rat with the eye patch dreamily stares at you and asks, “was it good for you?”. He winks at you with his one good eye. Your head droops in anguish. Looking for an escape, you desperately look through the jail cell bars and outside to the streets below with a glimmer of hope in your eyes. Your hopes are immediately dashed on the rocks of despair as you spy two angry women huffing amd puffing down the street toward the jail house. They look like the wicked witch from the West and her sister from the South. Alas, it is actually your Wife and your mother-in-law coming to bail you out and they look very, very unhappy.
Sighhh .... Ya bro’, you’ve been ratboned and it’s going to be an all day affair.

Here is another example of how you would use the verb Ratboned ....
You get a call from U.S. Customs and the news is not good. You hang up and exclaim, “Damn, that is the second time they confiscate that kilo of Tudei Kava that I ordered, I’ve been ratboned again”.
Once again, you have used the correct verb to describe your predicament and the punishment is equal to the crime. If you would at least fill out the Kava Census, then bad things wouldn’t happen to you (as much).

So if you do not wish this verb to enter into your life, then please fill out the Kava Census and stand with your fellow members against the plague which we call Tudei Kava. My sponsor would also like to add that any vendor insisting on selling Tudei will receive an additional “yet to be named” punishment that will be heaped on top of the ratboning. In a word, “Ouch!”.

And now a word from my employer and sponsor:
This has been a public service announcement paid for by “Stern Republican Women for the Swift Enforcement of Cruel Punishment on Males Behaving Badly”. The word “ratboned” has been trademarked by a horde of blood thirsty lawyers who will descend upon you like a colony of rabid bats unleashed from the pits of hell should you use bad judgement and name your seminal Metal Band, “RatBoned”.

Thank you kind ladies. So before I leave, I would like to send a message to all those who refuse to cooperate with the Census and the Tudei Issue:
See ya wouldn’t wanna be ya!

D

Deleted User01

I just want “everyone” to know that I already dutifully filled out the kava census and I have never “knowingly” partaked of Tudei Kava. For the record, I would like to add that I have never “inhaled” either. No bones about it, I don’t want an armada of broomsticks with rat cages hanging from there bays flying over my house.

FYI. From what I understand, that is a Boneafided organization that means business. Thanks for the warning RatFace.

::frosty::
The knee bone connected to your thigh bone,
your thigh bone connected to your tail bone,
the tail bone is nailed by the rat bone ....
Dem bones, Dem Bones gonna walk around.

Whoo Hoo, I just loves dem ole tyme songs. Hey RatStain, you sound like a pretty kewl guy. You and I otta get together at the Bunga Bunga to pound some shells. I’ll get ya all Boned up on the latest happenings.

It appears that @ratford Barrington III has neglected to include a link. The SRWSECPMBB has been notified.
Oh dear, please forgive me. I do get nervous when I post to a forum for the first time. Please everyone, do the census so we can prevent the senseless ratboning of innocent people.
Hey RatStain, you sound like a pretty kewl guy. You and I otta get together at the Bunga Bunga to pound some shells. I’ll get ya all Boned up on the latest happenings.
Yes, yes of course Frosty.
However my name is not ratface or ratstain, you may call me Ratford III. I have gotten many inquiries since my first post and I will now confirm that the Stern Ladies do indeed consume kava. In fact, their husbands demand it before they even consider going home at night. It seems to make the night less “stern”. There is one exception however ... There is a small offshoot of the group that calls themselves the “Broom Brigade”. This band of disgruntled twice divorced women can often be seen sharpening their brooms before a big raid. They only drink sherry fino and only after a victorious raid.

N

Namby Pamby

Did someone say Sherry Fino? I love a glass of fine Sherry on my non-kava days. Nothing like spending the night sipping a fine Spanish sherry while admiring my stamp collection. RatBait, I know some of those ladies from my cross stitch club. I would highly recommend that you and your ilk stay at arms length when they are in full camo. I have heard rumors that they are part of operation “Jade Helm” but you didn’t hear it from me. No siree bobcat!

::frosty::
Namby, and I say this with all due respect, I don’t think RatStink wants to hear the Bone numbing details of your personal life and hobbies.

D

Deleted User01

Hey there, settle down now. I don't think we should be aggravating RatChum.

D

Deleted User01

I do not consume tudei and am undecided on its safety. Even I were convinced that tudei was unsafe I would oppose it's prohibition. I don't recall the census survey asking about government intervention into voluntary interactions between consenting adults
Yes of course dear soul. But I sure wouldn't say that within earshot of the "Stern Ones". Am I right Ratso? By the way, the Kava Census and the future Ban of Tudei in Vanuatu are 2 separate issues. Please fill out the Census and avoid an invasion by the Broom Brigade. :LOL:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yes of course dear soul. But I sure wouldn't say that within earshot of the "Stern Ones". Am I right Ratso? By the way, the Kava Census and the future Ban of Tudei in Vanuatu are 2 separate issues. Please fill out the Census and avoid an invasion by the Broom Brigade. :LOL:
EXACTLY....

verticity

I'm interested in things
So is Mr. Ratburn here an alias for someone we know? I can't for the life of me think of who it might be. :sneaky:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
This thread has been officially reopened and kavadude has been sent to re-education camp for reading threads on his phone. Regards, the secret cabal that actually runs this website.