What's new

Public Service Announcment -Kava Census and Tudei Ban

I’m so glad this thread was reopened because it was getting off message. So I will reiterate, please fill out the Kava Census and help us sweep Tudei out the door. I beg of you for your own sake.

Also, and at the risk of being repetitive, my name is NOT ratChum, ratBait, ratFart, ratStink, ratNerd, rat Stain, or Ratso. It’s Ratford III. I will have you know that I once roomed with George W. (Dubya we called him) at Harvard. A beautiful man but so unkempt. I must have gained 5 pounds from spilled beer alone but I must admit the Cheetos
Crumbs were to die for. :hungry:

One more thing, the “Stern Ones” have not named the extra punishment (besides a good ole fashioned ratboning) for vendors of Tudei. Might I suggest sharp slivers of Macas between the fingernails? Or perhaps Ground Macas covertly mixed into their Green Smoothies like ground glass? Just thinking out loud. :D

Ok, I spy KavaDude out back and putting out the rat traps. :eek: Talk about a “Stern One”. I do fear that I have once again worn out your most gracious welcome mat.

And so I must bid Adieu. Cheerio fellow members! ::awesomesmiles::

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I’m so glad this thread was reopened because it was getting off message. So I will reiterate, please fill out the Kava Census and help us sweep Tudei out the door. I beg of you for your own sake.

Also, and at the risk of being repetitive, my name is NOT ratChum, ratBait, ratFart, ratStink, ratNerd, rat Stain, or Ratso. It’s Ratford III. I will have you know that I once roomed with George W. (Dubya we called him) at Harvard. A beautiful man but so unkempt. I must have gained 5 pounds from spilled beer alone but I must admit the Cheetos
Crumbs were to die for. :hungry:

One more thing, the “Stern Ones” have not named the extra punishment (besides a good ole fashioned ratboning) for vendors of Tudei. Might I suggest sharp slivers of Macas between the fingernails? Or perhaps Ground Macas covertly mixed into their Green Smoothies like ground glass? Just thinking out loud. :D

Ok, I spy KavaDude out back and putting out the rat traps. :eek: Talk about a “Stern One”. I do fear that I have once again worn out your most gracious welcome mat.

And so I must bid Adieu. Cheerio fellow members! ::awesomesmiles::
Typical, just another rat jumping ship

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Remember too that back in the day, back before the kava boom, nobody in Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Hawaii, or Pohnpei drank tudei, they only drank noble. And they still do not drink tudei, admittedly they mix tudei with noble to make more money and to please the ones who do not know any better. Only when the big Pharm got into it they wanted anything with kavalactones and that is what started the problem with the liver scare and the problem with "most" people to get the bad effects with tudei. I always say stay noble and stay traditional. It was how kava was meant to be. People in Vanuatu laugh at us knowing that there are some of us that will actually drink the tudei kava when there is so much Noble kava to drink. I laugh at them too, there is just no need to drink tudei like we would drink noble kava. Just the plain simple facts. And by all means fill out the census, you will be surprised at the results. Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Funny thing about this @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava the mystery kava that Deleted User sent me as apart of an experiment...
As good as it is for pain, that's all it's good for. Other than that I haven't touched it since he sent it to me for that experiment. If i remember right it came up as tudei or at least non-noble in his tests.

The bag of mixed kava I have sitting on my desk right now is just about as effective for pain as that was and it's a mix of 6 noble kavas. I added that freakishly strong Pouni Ono to it. Kills my dad's arthritis pain right quick.

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Funny thing about this @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava the mystery kava that Deleted User sent me as apart of an experiment...
As good as it is for pain, that's all it's good for. Other than that I haven't touched it since he sent it to me for that experiment. If i remember right it came up as tudei or at least non-noble in his tests.

The bag of mixed kava I have sitting on my desk right now is just about as effect for pain as that was and it's a mix of 6 noble kavas. I added that freakishly strong Pouni Ono to it. Kills my dad's arthritis pain right quick.
I can understand what your saying so to prove my point, send me a PM with your address and I will send you some pure 100% noble Hawaiian that I bet will meet your needs. I am going to make this available on my website so that all can see that a noble kava can do the same as the tudei without the vomiting and other bad effects. (y)
In Hawaiian history it speaks of how Hawaiians would come home after a hard days work and drink this kava to take care of there sore muscles, they would drink it , go to bed and wake the next morning feeling great and ready for another days work. Aloha nui loa. or should I say Noble nui loa. Remember, Maika'i Ka Hana O ka 'Awa (I grow the best 'Awa)

Chris

Chris

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I can understand what your saying so to prove my point, send me a PM with your address and I will send you some pure 100% noble Hawaiian that I bet will meet your needs. I am going to make this available on my website so that all can see that a noble kava can do the same as the tudei without the vomiting and other bad effects. (y)
In Hawaiian history it speaks of how Hawaiians would come home after a hard days work and drink this kava to take care of there sore muscles, they would drink it , go to bed and wake the next morning feeling great and ready for another days work. Aloha nui loa. or should I say Noble nui loa. Remember, Maika'i Ka Hana O ka 'Awa (I grow the best 'Awa)

Chris

Chris
I have the perfect test subject...other than me.

o0o0o Father of mine, where art thou...:sneaky:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hmm, what was the name of that kava? As I recall it began with a J or K or L or one of the other letters of the alphabet.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Remember too that back in the day, back before the kava boom, nobody in Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, Hawaii, or Pohnpei drank tudei, they only drank noble. And they still do not drink tudei, admittedly they mix tudei with noble to make more money and to please the ones who do not know any better. Only when the big Pharm got into it they wanted anything with kavalactones and that is what started the problem with the liver scare and the problem with "most" people to get the bad effects with tudei. I always say stay noble and stay traditional. It was how kava was meant to be. People in Vanuatu laugh at us knowing that there are some of us that will actually drink the tudei kava when there is so much Noble kava to drink. I laugh at them too, there is just no need to drink tudei like we would drink noble kava. Just the plain simple facts. And by all means fill out the census, you will be surprised at the results. Aloha.

Chris
Chris, you make excellent and valid points. But I will have to ban you from this thread, because your post doesn't include the required rat testicles. ::winkzz::::winkzz::

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@verticity I don't remember. Deleted User posted it somewhere. When I found out what it was I feel like I just got rick-rolled. ::awesomesmiles::
At the time I thought it was hilarious.