What's new

Recommendations: What kava we are liking right now

gork

Kava Enthusiast
KWK's PouniOno (so far) a darn good more cheery kind. I am still keeping an en eye out for something that might be a on the mellow cheery side...that's in stock I meen I do have an eye or two or three on KavaFrieds Tongan but it's MIA with River and the Doctor.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
FWIW I got a email from KavaRuts something about they have a bit back in stock. I have not had theirs so I can't go from direct experience. But mayhaps you'd like them? Hppefully they get some on amazon because 30 USD for shipping is insanity.
YES I litterally just checked, KavaRuts TFR is back on amazon...lol for now anyway... get it!
I really liked KWK's Samoan as well. A mellower Poni, and very, just nice in it's own way.
Several Months ago I was enjoying KavaTimes Tuvani Secret I think I have a review of it floating around here. One of the nicer mellow kinds. I have not had this batcch.
Cactus's Ono way sit with better than it did with me, it was rather nice durring. But the next day having Hulk use me a stool, and then Thor's Hammer on my head and Poe playing congo's all day for the grand finalle ofe Sifue's Humor and Revenge...just was not my thing so to Dun Star it weant

For a mellower side Borugu from eitherr KWK or BKH are stuffs of legend. Have you not liked those? It's also pretty cheep.
For a much more energetic rawdy energize happy goofy kind Pouni Ono is easily my preffered so far very constinat so far...kind of like the Celestial Seasonings (tea) of Kava's great stuff

Last edited: