What's new

Shortness of breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all. I hope youre all doing well, i havent been around this forum in a while. Lately ive been getting shortness of breath when i take kava - various strains. I even went to emerge one night. It feels related to indigestion maybe? Anyone experience this?

D

Deleted User01

It's beginning to look like you have a Kava allergy. See if it goes away after the allergy season. I don't know if it's in Canada, but the Dentist told me he gets people whose teeth hurt and it is allergy related. That's how bad it gets in South Texas. How bad is it? It's so bad it makes your teeth hurt.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Any way youve found to stop it?

Java man an allergy, that woukd be some shit. I ll take a reactin see if it helps.

D

Deleted User01

When there is a lot of pollen in the air, people get more sensitive to everything. If my theory was right, you would only experience the problem when your immune system was being bombarded by both pollen and kava. So you need to think about it. When did the shortness of breath start? Of course shortness of breath can be caused by "out of fitness" so to speak. And he can be caused by lots of things (Pulmonary) that point to you seeing a doctor. So try to figure out what has changed for you that would bring on shortness of breath and aggravated by Kava.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Im not certain. It developed over the winter actually. It feels gastro-intestinal in nature. It was really bad when i used to toss and wash, now less so but still an issue.

D

Deleted User01

If it was really bad with toss and wash, and it started in the winter, then it very well may be Gastro. Find out what's killing your gut. Stress caused me gastro distress when I was younger but I learned to shake it off. Also, quitting smoking, cutting down on bad coffee all day long, eating too much fast food .... yeah, all that didn't help either.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
It's beginning to look like you have a Kava allergy. See if it goes away after the allergy season. I don't know if it's in Canada, but the Dentist told me he gets people whose teeth hurt and it is allergy related. That's how bad it gets in South Texas. How bad is it? It's so bad it makes your teeth hurt.
That's those big ole steaks you've got down there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.