What's new

Sleep

kl.Dubkava

Kava Curious
I'm really amazed at the suntheanine. Just 300mgs over a day is a huge help to chill out. Especially at work. I hear tolerance builds fairly fast though which would be a bummer!! What exactly is inositol? Not a lot of info online!!

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
I have been using an unholy mixture of BKH Boroguru/Nambawan/Pacifc Kava Fiji Waka over the last few days. I've only had two shells each evening. Very mild euphoria before dinner, followed by a generally relaxed feeling. Then I sleep unbelievably. I actually find it's been messing up my days because I've been unable to get up before 11AM (or later) the next morning. The sleep is very heavy and refreshing, but the last few hours are dominated by crazy vivid dreams and shallow breathing. The only time I've had dreams like this is at altitude (sleeping over 4500m) where I assume there are similar issues that you get from the kava-shallow-breathing.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
vorticity said:
I have been using an unholy mixture of BKH Boroguru/Nambawan/Pacifc Kava Fiji Waka over the last few days. I've only had two shells each evening. Very mild euphoria before dinner, followed by a generally relaxed feeling. Then I sleep unbelievably. I actually find it's been messing up my days because I've been unable to get up before 11AM (or later) the next morning. The sleep is very heavy and refreshing, but the last few hours are dominated by crazy vivid dreams and shallow breathing. The only time I've had dreams like this is at altitude (sleeping over 4500m) where I assume there are similar issues that you get from the kava-shallow-breathing.
not to worry my friend, it is simply the kava gods opening your subconscious mind to things that were previously unknown to you in waking life. A gift is all.

KavaKrunked

Kava Enthusiast
kavashmava said:
In half an hour I started getting sick in my stomach, and the room started to turn. I got so dizzy.. My legs started to wobble and shake and my neck got really stiff. Needless to say, I ended up getting so sick that I puked it all out. I was horrible and felt like I was poisoned. The thing that saved me was Colloidal Silver. I kept taking a teaspoon every half hour and thankfully I can say I am recovered almost fully, although still tired. I will surely never try that one again as long as I live(image)
I realize this is an old post, but I just noticed your mention of colloidal silver.  You may want to discontinue use of that shit:

"It's not clear how much colloidal silver may be harmful, but it can build up in your body's tissues over months or years. Most commonly, this results in argyria (ahr-JIR-e-uh), a blue-gray discoloration of your skin, eyes, internal organs, nails and gums. While argyria doesn't pose a serious health problem, it can be a cosmetic concern because it doesn't go away when you stop taking silver products.

Rarely, excessive doses of colloidal silver can cause possibly irreversible serious health problems, including kidney damage and neurological problems such as seizures. Colloidal silver products may also interact with medications, including penicillamine, quinolone, tetracycline and thyroxine medications." None

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Hah, yes. If you don't want to look like Papa Smurf please exercise caution.

I saw the video of this guy a while back. It's a little sad because he seems like a super nice guy, but introverted to the point where he really doesn't like people seeing him.