What's new

Squanch Kava Vacation Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
Omg that's a long time that I'd be with out Squanchy good kava if I don't get my lazy ass ordering some soon! I Squanch this kava,
I SQUANCH IT!!!

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Omg that's a long time that I'd be with out Squanchy good kava if I don't get my lazy ass ordering some soon! I Squanch this kava,
I SQUANCH IT!!!
So that is why some people pronounce it Sqwonch instead of Sqwanch, because of Rick and Morty. I need to watch more of that show. I based it on the way Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys pronounces Samsquanch.

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know why the Squanch they pronounce it like that mother Squancher. All I know is Rick and Morty Squanching hilarious,
Especially when I'm all Squanched up on some Squanch kava, which I think I'm going to go have me some Squanch right now because my wife just told me to Squanch off because she's having her Squanch, Squanch me!

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
When Squanch goes on vacation it is agin to National Lampoons Summer Vacation. It other words, its a Squanch-orama. Once you reach Orama status, there is no turning back.
There is a business in Barhamsville Virginia that has a sort of Christmas Vacation shrine in front of the store. An old station wagon done up like their green machine, a poster of the whole family, a large poster of Cousin Eddie with a hose going from the poster over to an old run down RV on the lot. I drove past it last night and was going to pull over and take a picture. Wish I did now.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Sales will shut down at 4pm eastern today. I will get the orders shipped after I get off shift at 4:30. Sales will reopen on the July 11th. Shipping to Canada through Squanchkava.com will also open on July 11th.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I think the funniest part of that squanch tailgate is that I literally drive that route home every single day, and I didn't take this picture, lol. I saw it on reddit this morning. I'm gonna keep an eye out for this guy.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I think the funniest part of that squanch tailgate is that I literally drive that route home every single day, and I didn't take this picture, lol. I saw it on reddit this morning. I'm gonna keep an eye out for this guy.
It almost looks like he is a holding a shell. Love the 3-D artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.