What's new

Stone

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Hey, HeadHodge, how was the Wow???
Well if it was as good as mine was....he's probably still asleep :wacky:. :p:LOL:::ricky::::awesomesmiles::
Jk, but it really is some potent stuff for w/e reason, and so far it's the one I think needs to be tested most out of N@H's other products (unless Deleted User's already done so, i've yet to check on his newest updated results) regardless of it just being a combo of Borogu, Boroguru and melo melo; just to be safe . ::fkb::(y)

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
Well if it was as good as mine was....he's probably still asleep :wacky:. :p:LOL:::ricky::::awesomesmiles::
Jk, but it really is some potent stuff for w/e reason, and so far it's the one I think needs to be tested most out of N@H's other products (unless Deleted User's already done so, i've yet to check on his newest updated results) regardless of it just being a combo of Borogu, Boroguru and melo melo; just to be safe . ::fkb::(y)
Hey, Monkava'd, the Stone really did put me to sleep last night, around 8pm that is. But the wife and I have been getting up at 4am and working most days lately, so not really much of a surprise that I fell asleep that early. Stone is definitely hands down my favorite kava so far. And not because it's strong, but because it's very heady/euphoric, the quality is connoisseur grade stuff. If there is any better kava than this, I want it now. I want to try Wow, but for the price, I don't want to waste my money if it's not as good as Stone.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Wow is not as good as stone in my opinion. It's great kava. Don't get me wrong, but it doesn't have the same qualities. I've always said stone is the diesel of kavas. Strong and powerful.....also tastes kinda funny too.....not that I've tasted diesel....because I haven't.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Wow is not as good as stone in my opinion. It's great kava. Don't get me wrong, but it doesn't have the same qualities. I've always said stone is the diesel of kavas. Strong and powerful.....also tastes kinda funny too.....not that I've tasted diesel....because I haven't.
I'm out of kava tonight...so I headed down to the gas station with my tanoa, for a liter of diesel. ::awesomesmiles:: Good stuff, thanks for the recommendation. ;)

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Hey, Monkava'd, the Stone really did put me to sleep last night, around 8pm that is. But the wife and I have been getting up at 4am and working most days lately, so not really much of a surprise that I fell asleep that early. Stone is definitely hands down my favorite kava so far. And not because it's strong, but because it's very heady/euphoric, the quality is connoisseur grade stuff. If there is any better kava than this, I want it now. I want to try Wow, but for the price, I don't want to waste my money if it's not as good as Stone.
If that 11 year waka doesn't come around by the time I rake in the dough than this just might be next in line along with a couple other purchases....ugh I feel stretched, there's so much kava to choose from these days ::amirite::.《 :rolleyes::shifty::wacky::mad::banghead::facepalm:/:):happy::joyful::D::awesomesmiles:::love: mixed emotions...》:LOL: