What's new

Straight Laterals Kava Powder (Milled in the U.S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
Did my usual 1/2 cup of root and mixed with about 3cups warm water. After Straining, yield was about 2 1/2 cup.
Drank the whole amount over about 60-90min time on an empty stomach:
Effects: Mild mouth/throat numbing. Moderate relaxation and moderate euphoria. Mind stimulating, could not sleep for a few hours, but this was not a bad thing per se, as the relaxation/euphoria crunk stayed with me the whole time. I really liked this Kava, it was relaxing and euphoric with a stimulating vibe as opposed to heavy sedation.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
The irony is, I've never seen a straight lateral in the ground over all these years, they are generally wonky and squiggly like nature is.
Shakas, send us an email if you want to review it bro,
AG
(y) Howz about this, I'll buy half a pound of something and you ship a sample with it. But first, I need to know if Blend #7 is a John Fordham(klin) product. If it is, it's quality stuff but I'm familiar with it and would rather buy something new. Let me know ::chugger::

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Mr. Kava that's right on! Zach I. also reviewed it as not being as heady just like you did - ". this kava is not necessarily heavy but was very relaxing and sedating in a warm fuzzy comfy way. But also not as heady as well a heady kava... it was ultimately very very balanced but just I can't express enough how warm and cozy it was... so comfortable that it actually was slightly bothersome to have to talk to someone when listening to music or watching a show as I was so into just chilling lol."

tonyd

Kava Curious
I've now tried this a couple of times and have to say I really love it. Perfectly balanced with a great mood lift and a warm fuzzy all around feeling. Also no negative side effects whatsoever for me. Definitely something I would purchase and I have sent a couple of friends to actually buy it before it runs out.

Last edited:

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Working on it, two strengths coming up probably.
Other non kava beneficial herbs probably. (Probably 50 formulations going on atm)
I'm not pleased yet,
AG

scamper

I received a sample of this kava and LOVED it!!! I didnt find it easy to go to sleep when taken in the evening but I think it was more of feeling too good to want to sleep versus the kava being too heady. I did have an energy boost from it but found myself not wanting to get up and do anything. Was perfectly content sitting in my favorite recliner, listening to music, and enjoying the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.