What's new

Talking Kava Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
We talk Kava and the underlying mission at Kavafied in our latest podcast appearance. Big shoutout to all the Kava bars out there leading the way for the industry.

Whoever counts how many times I say um or uhh gets a free alubottle lol. Need to work on that...

D

Deleted User01

Big shout out to the kava bars that are only selling kava and not other "botanicals". They can help the industry or they can kill it.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Whoever counts how many times I say um or uhh gets a free alubottle lol. Need to work on that...
I've noticed I do that, er, quite a lot. Um. You don't notice until you record yourself speaking and then play it back!

D

Deleted User01

Hey, when are a super star kava reviewer, you can say whatever you want. It's hard to get Umm or Uhh out of the vocabulary because people feel like that need to make noise while their brain is formulating the next move. But if you incorporate pauses of silence through out your presentation, then we can no longer call them awkward silences and it becomes your style of presenting. Just a thought. But everyone Umms and Uhhhs when they talk while the brain is running. Well, maybe women don't have that problem because their voice and brain can multitask in tandem. Anyone who is married can attest to that.

P.S. Please send all Hate mail care of @HeadHodge in Suckramento California.

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
We talk Kava and the underlying mission at Kavafied in our latest podcast appearance. Big shoutout to all the Kava bars out there leading the way for the industry.

I was about to seriously take an attempt at it but within 20 seconds I heard around 10! Plus some of them were at the end of a word Tonga-uhhh making it a bit confusing on what should count or not lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.