What's new

Tastes like liquid cocaine

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
I think we can all agree kava tastes NOTHING like cocaine. Does it numb your senses like cocaine? I guess in the same way alcohol burns your throat similar to swallowing a brick of lit coal :bored:

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
OMG I am high as a kite on kava.... Being a trained chef and working in the fragrance development industry for my Superior olfactory sense... I think that may be what others say taste like dirt to them taste different to me because I have a super sensitive palate and I can identify the kerosene smell and flavor but to others it just tastes like dirt... Nevertheless I am stoked I got up this morning and started my preparation using my excellent attention to detail and made an awesome bach that makes me feel like I have taken some Adderall and some Oxy Cotton... I am stoked.... It even gives me the urge to go to the bathroom like an amphetamine does wow can't believe this is legal
/sigh....these kids looking for a thrill are gonna give this substance an even worse reputation. And I'm sorry but Kava is nothing like adderall or ANY opiates.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
OMG I am high as a kite on kava.... Being a trained chef and working in the fragrance development industry for my Superior olfactory sense... I think that may be what others say taste like dirt to them taste different to me because I have a super sensitive palate and I can identify the kerosene smell and flavor but to others it just tastes like dirt... Nevertheless I am stoked I got up this morning and started my preparation using my excellent attention to detail and made an awesome bach that makes me feel like I have taken some Adderall and some Oxy Cotton... I am stoked.... It even gives me the urge to go to the bathroom like an amphetamine does wow can't believe this is legal
Consequential mentions of substances on occasion are ok, but this type of talk isn't permitted here. We're not a drug community. We're a kava community. (Aka, we're not drugforums or bluelight, so we wont be hosting that sort of rhetoric here)

Spiritdog

Kava Curious
Consequential mentions of substances on occasion are ok, but this type of talk isn't permitted here. We're not a drug community. We're a kava community. (Aka, we're not drugforums or bluelight, so we wont be hosting that sort of rhetoric here)
Sorry about that...did not know...Won't happen again...:)

ThePiper

Kava Lover
This has to be trolling. I could write pages on how ridiculous and uninformed this thread is but I probably shouldn't take the bait. :facepalm:

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Being a trained chef and working in the fragrance development industry for my Superior olfactory sense... I think that may be what others say taste like dirt to them taste different to me because I have a super sensitive palate and I can identify the kerosene smell and flavor but to others it just tastes like dirt...
John Lee Supertaster?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Just prepared and tasted my first batch out of my Waka Kava that I recieved today... Tastes and feels like liquid cocaine.. Even numbs my throat Like Cocaine... Has anyone else had a similar experience?.... I drank about 10 ounces and I feel amped..
I wanted to respond to this with something sensible and so quoted this post but then read to the end of the thread and realised this is probably yet another krank wanting to drag kava down into the "legal high" realm again. Kava is nothing like cocaine and if the cocaine you're getting is anything like kava then you're buying the wrong cocaine off the wrong guy.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
The kava is probrably laced with extract of kava... making it more speedy and drug like .. and also providing the ether flavor. Ecspecially if it's an extract of waka which is already a very stimulating kava.
I've had very very stimulating effects from waka before but never tasted ether lol.
That's definitley an addition of some kind