What's new

The Best Kava I've Ever Had

Kaptain Kava

Kava Curious
Tried it for the first time last night and it's pretty amazing. That nice head warmth kicked in quickly and nice relaxing calmness over the body. It certainly relaxed me and put my mind at ease and in a positive giddy mood. Couldnt really ask for more.

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
I posted my opinion of this kava on The Kava Roots product review page. It was, for sure, quite the experience. Unique to say the least. I look forward to finishing this 1/2 pound.

Kava Wolf

Prowling for Kava
I'll have to admit...my first session with this was awesome. 4tbls in 24oz of water. I told my wife I found the perfect Kava for me. Was really balanced for me. I've been skimping on it as to not use it up too quickly and have had it 4 times since purchase. For whatever reason I've not obtained the same experience as the first time. Quite strange and depressing. I love the taste. Reminds me of Cactus Lawena, although I notice a very faint citrus aftertaste, which I really like. Hoping to get the same experience I had the first time, just hasn't happened yet. I get real consistency out of DNB and Squanch.

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
Just tried some family reserve that I received pretty quickly after ordering it. I was waiting for a good time to try it. What I found out is I will need more soon! Lol. The really amazing part of it is the second wash was as good as the first! 1/2lb isn't big enough. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just tried some family reserve that I received pretty quickly after ordering it. I was waiting for a good time to try it. What I found out is I will need more soon! Lol. The really amazing part of it is the second wash was as good as the first! 1/2lb isn't big enough. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No better day then today to have a shell and celebrate our freedom. I got get my hands on some of this, sounds awesome :)

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
I will leave a more descriptive review after the next time I try this. I still have plenty left. The first time was unfortunately cut short by outside distractions but the first 500ml with 3 heaping tblsp using the double AluBall methood put me in a good place, to say the least! Did a second wash with about 350ml and seemed just as thick and tasty as the first. Can't wait to have the time to really do this one right!