What's new

The Best Kava I've Ever Had

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
I received mine today. Its definitely the best tasting kava ive had. I just did a quick round with the alu ball. Its good for sure, milder than i was expecting but a nice heady buzz. I look forward to doing a proper session with it soon.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Just did an alu ball. Great stuff, nice and heady like Buddhacide mentioned. I got the "I love everybody" good vibes. Good taste. Very smooth.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Got my bag in yesterday and by automatic routine I made my normal kava and totally forgot it was sitting directly adjacent to me, so hopefully tonight I'll rip into it.

The immediate after taste is quite something. Its actually pleasant - like vanilla or something, just for a moment though.
I've had only one kava that had that sort of taste, and it was from Cactus Kava. So that's a great sign.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
So, to cut to the chase i t&w 3 tablesooons. Im about an hour in. Its a very nice, kavain forward strain. Feels nice for sure. Not sure about it being the best ever, but its a fine kava. Definitely a nice change for me.

Noah

Kava Curious
Just had my first shell, and I'm not quite sure I'll go for another one at this point. I had to dig in and I must say that I'm feeling fantastic. Very relaxed. Although it's balanced the pure and smooth headiness is most prominent for me. What is the kavalactone content of this root? The only problem is I have to go back to work in an hour!

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Got my supply yesterday. Must admit I was a little concerned about the effects because I'm seeing the word "heady" a lot and I don't do well with heady. But I'm definitely going with @Kavasseur on this one. Its more balanced than heady, but does start off for a few minutes with a definite headiness that fades and then starts working on the body, muscles nice and relaxed but not in the way I usually get from a strong heavy kava. Just about perfect for me - so far!
I'm still trying to get over withdrawal effects from diazepam. Doing really well, but getting a lot of physical symptoms - tense muscles being the worst which then makes me feel physically unbalanced, not dizzy, but like I've just got off a boat and still feeling the movement. "Floaty boaty" I've heard it being called! Tried some GABA Calm but really felt no effect whatsoever.
But THIS kava definitely made an impact! So, so far so good. Thx again, Kava Roots!

schatz

itchin for kava
U get it yet? I have not. Seems strange. I order stuff from Japan that gets here faster (im in Florida)
Not yet, it is supposed to arrive today according to the tracking although it hasnt updated since the 18th and still says being accepted for export. Kind of strange. I am in Az. and have ordered from Nakamal in Fl. and got it here in 3 days from order, I highly recommend them if you are in a hurry even with the recent scandal going on, never had a real issue with any of thiers. Will let you know when it gets here.

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
I got mine on Monday. Back from a trip, just chugged a shell. Yum. This is hard to find, very heady with extreme waves of anxiolytic and muscle relaxation. Groovy. It's like the perfect combo I have been trying to achieve via mixing two kavas together. Reporting live . . . shell two . . .

John Bytell

Kava Enthusiast
I got mine on Monday. Back from a trip, just chugged a shell. Yum. This is hard to find, very heady with extreme waves of anxiolytic and muscle relaxation. Groovy. It's like the perfect combo I have been trying to achieve via mixing two kavas together. Reporting live . . . shell two . . .
Ok @Paulie-Paul how long did you say before you have some more ? lol You guys are killllin me!

schatz

itchin for kava
My delivery did not arrive today although tracking said expected delivery on the 26 and not much else.Oh well,I guess I will just have tosettle for my borogu tonight. Hopefully tommorow, this has definately been the most anticipated waiting I have done for a batch of kava, and probably the longest wait yet. But from what I hear it will be worth it.