What type of kava do you prefer?

• Tudei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
Dude today will straight mess you up. I honestly had to remember how to make toast. No joke. The toaster looked like the cockpit of appollo 11.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Dude today will straight mess you up. I honestly had to remember how to make toast. No joke. The toaster looked like the cockpit of appollo 11.
Hahaha, tudei a space odyssey. :LOL:

Well it's 17- 0 noble-tudei ratio, though I can't say I'm all that surprised. ;)

KavaCat

Meow.
I want to stick to noble kava, until better research is done regarding the safety of tudei. I prefer to play it safe in all possible cases. But I want anything I am putting in my body to be correctly labeled, and no, I shouldn't have to pay more for it to be correctly labeled. In all well run nations, it is illegal to grossly misrepresent the content of food and herbal products. It should NOT cost more simply to state what's in the bag, or to be provided with a reassurance that there's nothing in the bag other than what is stated. That's absurd. If my bag says melomelo, it should be 100% melomelo. If it says Boruguru, it should be 100% Boruguru. If the bag says isa, it should be 100% isa. If there is anything other than what it is labeled in the bag, the label should be corrected to reflect that.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I want to stick to noble kava, until better research is done regarding the safety of tudei. I prefer to play it safe in all possible cases. But I want anything I am putting in my body to be correctly labeled, and no, I shouldn't have to pay more for it to be correctly labeled. In all well run nations, it is illegal to grossly misrepresent the content of food and herbal products. It should NOT cost more simply to state what's in the bag, or to be provided with a reassurance that there's nothing in the bag other than what is stated. That's absurd. If my bag says melomelo, it should be 100% melomelo. If it says Boruguru, it should be 100% Boruguru. If the bag says isa, it should be 100% isa. If there is anything other than what it is labeled in the bag, the label should be corrected to reflect that.
@KavaCat, very well put. (y)
Well put indeed KavaCat

KavaCat

Meow.
Thanks you guys. I think a lot of people would happily continue to buy products they were familiar with, even if they were stated to say, "10% tudei" or something like that. I doubt very much that it would change a vendor's business significantly. Some people would probably enjoy, and even seek out, small spikes of tudei for the increased potency, without the full risks of doing straight tudei. I guess it'd be less problematic to do just that, if it weren't illegal to sell the tudei for some of those farmers, in the first place. But the vendors who sell these shouldn't have problems doing the purity tests. It's crazy simple, I watched that video of Dr Lebot.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Thanks you guys. I think a lot of people would happily continue to buy products they were familiar with, even if they were stated to say, "10% tudei" or something like that. I doubt very much that it would change a vendor's business significantly. Some people would probably enjoy, and even seek out, small spikes of tudei for the increased potency, without the full risks of doing straight tudei. I guess it'd be less problematic to do just that, if it weren't illegal to sell the tudei for some of those farmers, in the first place. But the vendors who sell these shouldn't have problems doing the purity tests. It's crazy simple, I watched that video of Dr Lebot.
Actually it may help there business, 2 fold. First folks want to know what's in there kava, and want it to be Nobel. Well I am not opposed in trying tudei, so having some labeled in it, may attract other customers, who are interested in trying tudei. I Mean I vote Nobel, but I'm not completely against trying tudei. Also some may want there kava spiked a little. I think labeling is for sure the way to go. Much love. Roaddog....