What's new

Vanuatu Kava store Shipping method?

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I wouldn't be too hard on them. Like I said, it seems like the problem has to do with how high the quality is. Fresh Kava from Vanuatu is nothing to complain about! The problem is the lack of communication. It sounds like the administration and the order fulfillment teams are two separate groups. Don't fear, you'll get it. When you do, you will love it.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
I got a reply from my e-mail saying he would look into my order and get back to me the next day, well that didnt happen, and still no kava.. 17 days now... Thinking about contacting paypal to get my money back.. this is a joke.

kl.trevorlay

Kava Curious
After giving them another e-mail , wanting to give them a second chance before I sent my claim to paypal I finally got a response! a good one.

"Hi Trevor,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately it appears that your order wasn’t picked up by our fulfillment team. I have forwarded your order details to the US team this morning and asked them to send it express mail it to you as well as an extra 250 grams to make up for the mix up. This being the case you should receive it in the next 48 hours. "

So Apparently It was never even shipped.. sucks.. but at least they did what the could to make the situation right, by doing this I feel the situation has been resolved finally and feel a lot better about purchasing from them in the future.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
sounds like a good response/development. hopefully they learned their lesson. 48 hours is damn fast. they are pulling out all the stops for you.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Customs totally messed up my bag. I shouldn't have sent it to Buckingham Palace. The London zip code probably made them think I was a junkie or a drug dealer or something. Next time I'll have it shipped to Edinburgh and see what happens.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
karenkk said:
I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

Karen Millen Dresses

Karen Millen Outlet

Karen Millen Lace Dress

Sacs Longchamp
please stop trying to sell me heroin and a book titled "the beginners guide to dog fighting! Make cash now!" it's really getting old.