What's new

Vendors that ship through UPS/Fedex?

Patrick01

Kava Curious
My local post office in the USA is terrible and doesn't deliver packages if it's raining, if its too hot, too cold, the package is too big, the pack weighs too much etc... Are there any good vendors that offer shipping via UPS or Fedex? I'd be happy to pay extra for the service.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My local post office in the USA is terrible and doesn't deliver packages if it's raining, if its too hot, too cold, the package is too big, the pack weighs too much etc... Are there any good vendors that offer shipping via UPS or Fedex? I'd be happy to pay extra for the service.
You might want to try @Artofkava www.artofkava.com. He seems to be very flexible in terms of payment and shipping, so that's a good place to start.

Kalm with kava did use UPS for a bit, but I'm not sure if that's still the MO.

You'd likely get good results sending messages to the vendors directly, as some may not advertise on their website that they'll use different shipment methods, but they can make things happen if they need to.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
You might want to try @Artofkava www.artofkava.com. He seems to be very flexible in terms of payment and shipping, so that's a good place to start.

Kalm with kava did use UPS for a bit, but I'm not sure if that's still the MO.

You'd likely get good results sending messages to the vendors directly, as some may not advertise on their website that they'll use different shipment methods, but they can make things happen if they need to.
I order from Kalm With Kava weekly and they do ship via FedEx. I can't say I've seen a UPS shipping option though. I'm pretty sure I pay for their electric bill every month LOL.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hey guys! We have Yah we can ship ups for sure. I have the option if I create the order to use FEDEX but it doesnt populate for our customers. It's a weird shopify thing. Anyway, we have great relationship with UPS and use them all the time. I'm pretty sure the cost is about the same for ups ground as priority and they're similar lead times. Feel free to msg us on the website or here if you have any questions! - Zac

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hey guys! We have Yah we can ship ups for sure. I have the option if I create the order to use FEDEX but it doesnt populate for our customers. It's a weird shopify thing. Anyway, we have great relationship with UPS and use them all the time. I'm pretty sure the cost is about the same for ups ground as priority and they're similar lead times. Feel free to msg us on the website or here if you have any questions! - Zac
@Patrick01 Even for international and it's a pretty good service now I'm in London. Also the kava is awesome.