What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

Seamyb88

Kava Curious
Was that 65 quid for BKH, Edward? Mine's held at Coventry now too, the order was about 60 quid itself, I think it's only a percentage of the order price?

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
I am writing here with another German from the forum and told me that the customs has confiscated the kava.
I did not even happen to this before

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Awesome service from stackry this time round... 2 days... 2 days!!! from New Hampshire to my door and it cost me something like $89.

upload_2017-6-21_18-42-50.jpeg

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Now it has happened.
The customs has confiscated kava. What should I do now? I am very desperate
I wanted to have the 11year micro ...

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Now it has happened.
Oh no :-( . How did they know it was kava? Did you order directly from BKH? Might have been better through stackry?

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Sorry to hear some packages are not getting through. I don't know if it's a commonwealth thing or something but we have never had a problem shipping our Kava to the UK. Knock on Kava Root

Densha

Hi there !
Edward, i've seen that you are aluball reseller for UK and European countries.
I would like to know if you plan to resell the new alubottle :) (i am french).

Thank for you reply witch can be useful for other members.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi there !
Edward, i've seen that you are aluball reseller for UK and European countries.
I would like to know if you plan to resell the new alubottle :) (i am french).

Thank for you reply witch can be useful for other members.
Bonjour! At the present time I still have the original aluball shakers in stock but once they are gone I will be importing alubottles.

Densha

Bonjour! At the present time I still have the original aluball shakers in stock but once they are gone I will be importing alubottles.
Hi there,
Thank you so much for your quick reply i will check that soon, happy to know that :).
Have nice holydays !

Densha

Hi, I’m new to this forum and been searching for kava for a couple of months now, is there any uk sellers?, my dog needs help haha. Thanks.

T

tony bandero

Now it has happened.
If you carefully read the UK legislation of Kava, you will find that it is only illegal if consumed internally - fair enough.
Customs confiscated my Kava a couple of years back and I explained to them that I was using it on my shoulder injury as a poultice; basically, I really messed up my shoulder in a bicycle accident a few years ago and use the Kava to reduce the pain topically - its really good! and it also means I don't have to take tonnes of nasty pain killers. After I explained this to customs they were okay with it and released my shipment.

tutti196

Kava Curious
that package and customs was for germany and the package in the post was for me. Yeah in the UK you have less problems.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
If you carefully read the UK legislation of Kava, you will find that it is only illegal if consumed internally - fair enough.
Customs confiscated my Kava a couple of years back and I explained to them that I was using it on my shoulder injury as a poultice; basically, I really messed up my shoulder in a bicycle accident a few years ago and use the Kava to reduce the pain topically - its really good! and it also means I don't have to take tonnes of nasty pain killers. After I explained this to customs they were okay with it and released my shipment.
I've only ever had one package seized and that was because it wasn't labelled correctly and/or honestly. I now get it labelled as for external use/pet supplement.

I sell kava in the UK as a pet supplement only and have a site at www.petsupplementseurope.eu

As I am selling it as a pet supplement only it's obvious that I am not breaking any laws whatsoever but that's not been tested yet.

74497F47-BE1A-443C-980A-7B240263F2FE.png
I bought a package from EBay, who delivers to the UK. Just wondering if this looks like a good price and quality? And also how often do Kava packages get confiscated?