What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

Ben1985

Hi Edward
Are you still supplying for dogs? Tried sending you a message on your forum earlier but I got an error message so not sure if you'll get it.

Keen to get some kava for my mum's dog who is very anxious.

Cheers

Arbiter

Hi Edward
Are you still supplying for dogs? Tried sending you a message on your forum earlier but I got an error message so not sure if you'll get it.

Cheers
I also would dearly like to get some Kava for my dog who has social anxiety around other dogs, still searching for anyone shipping to the UK..

I've found only one so far, RealKava.com, can anyone vouch for this site and their Kava?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi Edward

Cheers
@Arbiter

Hello both, yes, I am still selling kava for pet use. If you register at my site at petsupplementseurope.eu then you will be able to see the section Anxiety supplements for pets. My full list with prices is there. To order just email me.

Realkava.com is very much a valid alternative and his kava is good although maybe not as good as it used to be. The main issue is getting it through customs.

Stannis

Is there a weight cut off point you guys try to stay under so as to minimise the potential for customs taking a peek at your parcel. Bit unsure as how much to order the first time out.

I buy CBD online so not unfamiliar with the process or worrying about inspections and seizures. But I'd never dream of shipping 2+lb of the stuff because of how much riskier it gets as the weight/package size goes up

I'll be making my first order next week and can't decide whether to grab 3lb or play it safe with 1lb orders and just eat the extra shipping charges.

Any thoughts @Edward ? You seem like the man to ask

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Is there a weight cut off point you guys try to stay under so as to minimise the potential for customs taking a peek at your parcel. Bit unsure as how much to order the first time out.

I buy CBD online so not unfamiliar with the process or worrying about inspections and seizures. But I'd never dream of shipping 2+lb of the stuff because of how much riskier it gets as the weight/package size goes up

I'll be making my first order next week and can't decide whether to grab 3lb or play it safe with 1lb orders and just eat the extra shipping charges.

I would assume that they respond to the value of the goods.
And how its declared at the customsdeclaration provided by the sender.
The most of the work is done by the couriers customsbrokers.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
I don't think they believe any declared value. In nearly every case a package with 2 pounds got confiscated. With 1 pound no problem since some years. (Germany)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor

There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, I've had parcels of 6 kg get through and parcels of 1 pound stopped.

You know I have kava in the UK already? It's for pet use due to the law and a bit more expensive because I have paid all the shipping and customs fees and taken all the risk but still, delivered in a few days and I've got some really good quality kava.

Stannis

Thanks lads

I signed up to your forum last week @Edward , still in the window shopping stage while I wait on payday.

Finances aren't great lately which is why I'm looking at volume and price vs risk of Langley nabbing it. If it vibes with me it'll be a replacement for alcohol so chances are I'll be going through a good amount of the stuff, at least to start with, which'll hit my pockets hard

I'll give you a shout in a week or two and most likely use you for my cat to sample new stuff (y)

Katya

Hi all,

Do any of the vendors like kalm with kava, the kava roots, kava Europe etc ship to the UK anymore? If so, do any of them have customs issues?

I was also looking at Goldbee's kava products, they said they don't ship to the UK but they also told me I could use a package forwarder so I looked at stackry but as I understand it, stackry won't send kava anymore?? I'm guessing there would be a customs issue with any forwarder though :/

@Edward are you a vendor in the UK presently? I hear it's pricey though!! ;)

Last edited:

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Hi all,

Do any of the vendors like kalm with kava, the kava roots, kava Europe etc ship to the UK anymore? If so, do any of them have customs issues?

I was also looking at Goldbee's kava products, they said they don't ship to the UK but they also told me I could use a package forwarder so I looked at stackry but as I understand it, stackry won't send kava anymore?? I'm guessing there would be a customs issue with any forwarder though :/

The Kava Society and our distributor (@Kava_Europe ) ship to the UK. However, as reported by Kava Europe, since the return of customs barriers between the EU and the UK (thank or blame Brexit lol) it's been taking much longer for parcels to get delivered from the EU to the UK (used to be 1-2 days, now it's around a week or longer).
Takes about 1-2 weeks from New Zealand.

Katya

The Kava Society and our distributor (@Kava_Europe ) ship to the UK. However, as reported by Kava Europe, since the return of customs barriers between the EU and the UK (thank or blame Brexit lol) it's been taking much longer for parcels to get delivered from the EU to the UK (used to be 1-2 days, now it's around a week or longer).
Takes about 1-2 weeks from New Zealand.
Hello!

Fancy that, I was just looking at kava eu lol! Thanks for replying!

If I were to purchase from kava EU/kava society would I run into any customs issues such as extra charges/confiscations?

Brexit sucks!!

Thanks again :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi all,

Hello, occasionally smaller vendors will ship to the UK but there is a very high chance that the parcel will be seized by customs. I've had over £5000 worth seized in the last 7 years. As you say Stackry will no longer send to the UK and they were the only reshipper who let you write your own customs label and weren't fussy about what you put.

I have instant and a range of medium grind kavas in the UK already ready to post for you to receive in days. The price is higher but that reflects the risk that I have taken to get the product into the country, the GBPUSD rate which is historically low and the fact that I only buy kava for resale direct from the US where the price is naturally higher already but I can guarantee it's quality and I know it's been thoroughly tested.

You could always try and get something in yourself but I've done all the hard and risky bit already so most people are happy to pay a bit extra to get good quality kavas delivered in a reasonable timescale backed up by my 7 years experience of drinking kava. When you factor everything in my prices don't start to look too bad.

I definitely wouldn't put you off ordering from @Henry above. I wouldn't order from Europe but I would order direct from him. The GBPNZD rate is a bit better at the moment and in my experience the parcels have a nice habit of getting through customs although of course there is always a chance they won't. He carries good quality kavas too. The only small issue is the length of time it takes to arrive.

My details are below if you would like to contact me.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@Katya this makes interesting reading is not atypical...

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
@Katya this makes interesting reading is not atypical...

Isn't it easier to fill a suitcase with kava if you are inte the USA?

Katya

Hello, occasionally smaller vendors will ship to the UK but there is a very high chance that the parcel will be seized by customs. I've had over £5000 worth seized in the last 7 years. As you say Stackry will no longer send to the UK and they were the only reshipper who let you write your own customs label and weren't fussy about what you put.

I have instant and a range of medium grind kavas in the UK already ready to post for you to receive in days. The price is higher but that reflects the risk that I have taken to get the product into the country, the GBPUSD rate which is historically low and the fact that I only buy kava for resale direct from the US where the price is naturally higher already but I can guarantee it's quality and I know it's been thoroughly tested.

You could always try and get something in yourself but I've done all the hard and risky bit already so most people are happy to pay a bit extra to get good quality kavas delivered in a reasonable timescale backed up by my 7 years experience of drinking kava. When you factor everything in my prices don't start to look too bad.

I definitely wouldn't put you off ordering from @Henry above. I wouldn't order from Europe but I would order direct from him. The GBPNZD rate is a bit better at the moment and in my experience the parcels have a nice habit of getting through customs although of course there is always a chance they won't. He carries good quality kavas too. The only small issue is the length of time it takes to arrive.

My details are below if you would like to contact me.
Hi Edward!

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me!
I'm now thinking I'm going to have to see if I can afford buying it from anywhere lol..
Regarding the reverse tolerance effect- How long, roughly, would my pet ;) have to take kava before he feels the full effect/to get a feel of whether kava is suitable for his health issues.
I have no source of income at the moment and a very limited amount of money I can spend so am wondering if buying around 100g would be worth it.
:)

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi Edward!

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me!
I'm now thinking I'm going to have to see if I can afford buying it from anywhere lol..
Regarding the reverse tolerance effect- How long, roughly, would my pet ;) have to take kava before he feels the full effect/to get a feel of whether kava is suitable for his health issues.
I have no source of income at the moment and a very limited amount of money I can spend so am wondering if buying around 100g would be worth it.
:)
It's hard to say how long but with instant it's less likely that you will have reverse tolerance for longer than a day. Honestly, if you're struggling for money already then kava isn't going to be a good solution for you. If you came from drinking every day and £10 to £20 or more a day going out on drink was normal then a switch to kava is easy. From a standing start it seems expensive because it's an extra cost going out. Even with kava from a cheaper source you're still going to be spending around £5 a day and with my kava that's nearer £7 or £8 depending on how much you use.