What's new

We Had to Stop the Bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
In case anyone goes to our site to order in the next day or two, I'm sorry but nothing will be in stock for you. The influx of orders from the article referenced in my previous post was just too much for a small business to handle. We had to mark every kava as sold out to evaluate stock levels and how long it will take to get the ridiculous number of orders we already received sent out. We hate to turn away loyal customers but we don't see any options at this point. Please check back in a couple days.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Congratulations!

I'd say its about time to expand operations.

I'll send in my resume as a semi-professional kava strainer/taste tester.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Good job I ordered mine not long ago. I was putting together an order last night actually but noticed the Fu'u was out of stock so left it. There's a moral for everyone... stock up when you can :)

D

Deleted User01

Wow! The power of the internet is truly great. Those kind of articles are good for the whole industry. Congratulations ! I wonder if the other kava bars in that article were also swamped? @Kapmcrunk, I wonder if you noticed a spike in activity on the forum? That article should have triggered a wave of googling and any google of kava always brings up the forums.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We're tentatively planning on having some kavas available online Saturday. Thank you for all the support and patience.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Wow! The power of the internet is truly great. Those kind of articles are good for the whole industry. Congratulations ! I wonder if the other kava bars in that article were also swamped? @Kapmcrunk, I wonder if you noticed a spike in activity on the forum? That article should have triggered a wave of googling and any google of kava always brings up the forums.
I wondered the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if other online vendors are having a big day as well. Especially now that we're sold out of everything for a couple days. @Kalm with Kava How you guys doing over there? Hopefully you got some of the spill over.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm keeping my eye on it for sure. Today's activities will report tomorrow. I'll let you know.

GussWest

Kava Enthusiast
Good thing I have 8 lbs of kava stashed away.

Mebbe I should bury some in PVC tubes with the guns and ammo!

Status
Not open for further replies.