What's new

What to do against "oh soon over"-worries ?

Pauli

Kava Curious
Thing is, no matter if is Kava or Scel, one I peak, I enjoy it, however at the same time I have those mean "ohhh...no, the beauty gonna be over soon" thoughts,
do you have any psychological tipps how to enjoy the moment without worrying about its decrease ?

Thanks Pauli

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Find something to occupy your mind, turn your attention outward. Or better yet, practice mindfulness. It sounds like you are going through some discomfort in your life that has lead you to grasp at a feeling like this. I myself have great bouts of anxiety and existential dread and there are some things that kava can’t touch or help with. Enjoy what you have while you have it. The sense of peace that you feel is going to end, as all things do. Thus is life. If you can solve this problem and apply it to all areas of life, you will have found your life’s meaning. Until then, all we can do is try to find peace in ourselves. Listen to the river. Marvel at the stars. Sit with the trees. Please take care.

Edit: your post got me thinking of this song that spoke to my heart. I hope you or someone else gets something from it.

Last edited: