What's new

Wheres all the root

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Aww man i swear it was not der all morning guess he sold out of slot of things . Thx violet . Iam a numbskull..:meh:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I am sorry but I did sell out of some of my kava but I will be harvesting more of those same varieties in 3 months, I have new varieties now and I will be getting more soon that will replace the ones that sold out.
I changed my website a bit and separated the Instant, Micronized and the Medium Grind kava. You will see the small tabs at the top of the Kava for Sale page. I am still working on things and it will only get better. Let me know if you have any questions.
I guarantee you will all like the new kava just as much, but I have a feeling even more than my last batch. Aloha.

Chris

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Hi Chris,

Is the Mapulehu one that is now out of stock. Is it one that will not be available for 3 months, if so what is the most close kava to substitute with until you get more in?

Thanks

D

Deleted User01

Good question Noueky. What were you using it for? Sedating effects or sleepy time effects? Mapulehu really had its own effects. My favorite when I'm going ballistic at work. Just the right amount of sedation. A Kava for every occassion.

D

Deleted User01

Check out the the kavalibrary at www.kavalibrary.com. Go to the Hawaiian Awa Section. Mapulehu has 462531. The two closest ones are Papa Ele Ele and Papa Kea but the ones that match that are still in the field waiting to be harvested. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, then do it. Rumour has it that there is a special coming down the pipe.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Good question Noueky. What were you using it for? Sedating effects or sleepy time effects? Mapulehu really had its own effects. My favorite when I'm going ballistic at work. Just the right amount of sedation. A Kava for every occassion.
I have a very sensitive system so for me the different kava from one to the other is so great I've found myself musing on how it could all be from "kava". The balance of Moi and Mapulehu in the evening I've found matches perfectly with my chemistry. 3 months without Mapulehu ohhhhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User01

You got that right. Kava news is ALL good news. At least when it comes from Chris. No bad news allowed.

D

Deleted User01

Dang Noueky. Maybe Chris has some in reserve or something coming up that is just like it. I'm doing Mahakea right now and it is already balanced. It has some headiness and some sedation. Have you tried that one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.