What's new

Wheres all the root

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Dang Noueky. Maybe Chris has some in reserve or something coming up that is just like it. I'm doing Mahakea right now and it is already balanced. It has some headiness and some sedation. Have you tried that one yet?
I have tried it but thanks for the suggestion Deleted User01

violet

Do all things with love
Mapulehu has 462531. The two closest ones are Papa Ele Ele and Papa Kea but the ones that match that are still in the field waiting to be harvested.
I have a very sensitive system so for me the different kava from one to the other is so great I've found myself musing on how it could all be from "kava". The balance of Moi and Mapulehu in the evening I've found matches perfectly with my chemistry. 3 months without Mapulehu ohhhhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!
I felt like the Papa Kea and Papa Ele Ele were both very different from the Mapulehu. I can easily see the Mapulehu being my favorite, I hope it will be back soon too!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Everyone, I do have a Mapulehu mother plant that I could harvest and I could use one of my other Mapulehu's to take the new role as a mother plant. I will harvest that mother mapulehu this week end and I should have it ready in about 10-12 days. (y)
The other kava that I have for sale right now is Nene, Mahakea, Pana Ewa, Moi and a special Hawaiian soon to come in the very near future and I have the Boroguru and the Small Hand. I will have the Mapulehu in a week or so and I will have the rest of the kava in about 3 months.
Let me know if you guys have any questions.
I know you all will love the Nene and the New Hawaiian kava coming out, they are all good but you will see what I am talking about with those 2 kava's. Aloha.

Chris

ApéroNoble

Hi Chris,

How long approximately do you think the supply of Mapulehu will last, also will you make it available in instant? The reason I ask is because I don't want to run out before you have more so I may have to buy a bunch and freeze it if you think that would keep it fresh and not damage it.

Thanks

ApéroNoble

Also in regards to freezing, approximately how long would it stay fresh? Would it be better to freeze it in the bag it is sent in or transfer it to a Glad zip lock freezer bag?

Thanks

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Man its hard being Ghk is boomin right now . Kava farmer vendor and wood biz. Hes doing all the work all the way up. Good luck Chris keep it up.(y)

ApéroNoble

Man its hard being Ghk is boomin right now . Kava farmer vendor and wood biz. Hes doing all the work all the way up. Good luck Chris keep it up.(y)
It is a good problem to have. A friend I have has a product he can't keep in stock no matter how many he brings to market. His philosophy is he'd much rather that than the alternative

ApéroNoble

"Hi Everyone, I do have a Mapulehu mother plant that I could harvest and I could use one of my other Mapulehu's to take the new role as a mother plant. I will harvest that mother mapulehu this week end and I should have it ready in about 10-12 days. (y)"

I'd really just like to say how is that ^ for customer service, taking care of fellow forum members. Plus all the information and time spent dedicated to the forum, not to mention the quality of great kava brought to us. Is it any wonder "Ghk is boomin right now", as BULABUCK so adeptly put it

Status
Not open for further replies.