What's new

Who delivers quickly?

Cmessier

Kava Enthusiast
Im out. My nirmal stuff on prime wont be back in stock till the 26th. As I mentioned in another thread the vula waka isnt doing it for me. Is there a heavy kava that I can get delivered in a day or 2? Much as I love Nangol Noble it takes almost a week to get delivered. Any vendors you guys know of thatll get it to me FAST?

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Anything Amazon prime. Some of our best vendors have a space there. It will cost you more, but it will be quick. Be careful there are some imitation vendors. I have noticed some with SKY high sucker prices and I know for a fact the guys here would not charge that (I am talking $200 plus for a small bag). @Kalm with Kava has been a victim of these jokers (fake bag and junk "kava"). If the product is by kava kalm, you should be fine (as linked above). You can get it cheaper from his site, but no prime delivery...

Last edited:

KrunkMunster

Kava Enthusiast
Im out. My nirmal stuff on prime wont be back in stock till the 26th. As I mentioned in another thread the vula waka isnt doing it for me. Is there a heavy kava that I can get delivered in a day or 2? Much as I love Nangol Noble it takes almost a week to get delivered. Any vendors you guys know of thatll get it to me FAST?
N@H will ship express mail, so essentially overnight. However, with their recent price hike, you are looking at nearly $100 for a 1lb bag of Kava.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Nakamal at Home doesn't waste any time getting packages shipped. I placed an order this afternoon at 4:30pm ET and at 11:00pm ET it was already at the distribution center in FL with delivery planned for Friday.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I didn’t know Squanchie has two day. Cool!
Not two day shipping, I just hit the post office up every night on my way home from work. So if I get an order in before 4pm Eastern time I can get it out that day. In Kava emergencies, I will do overnight, and we just make up the shipping price difference through paypal.
I love to route the root :)
@Krunkie McKrunkface So far so good, I still got my hair, but there have been multiple Squanch sightings in Tidewater Virginia claiming that the Squanch's fur was deeply salt and pepper colored. They also claim there was a strong smell of freshly watered house plants emanating from the Squanch. Plus now they are claiming Squanch's have an alien connection due to several small neon green orbs seen floating near the Squanch's paws. Usually two neon green orbs are seen but during weekend sightings there are reports of three neon green orbs near the paws.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Not two day shipping, I just hit the post office up every night on my way home from work. So if I get an order in before 4pm Eastern time I can get it out that day. In Kava emergencies, I will do overnight, and we just make up the shipping price difference through paypal.
I love to route the root :)
@Krunkie McKrunkface So far so good, I still got my hair, but there have been multiple Squanch sightings in Tidewater Virginia claiming that the Squanch's fur was deeply salt and pepper colored. They also claim there was a strong smell of freshly watered house plants emanating from the Squanch. Plus now they are claiming Squanch's have an alien connection due to several small neon green orbs seen floating near the Squanch's paws. Usually two neon green orbs are seen but during weekend sightings there are reports of three neon green orbs near the paws.
I don't know how you manage to juggle everything....

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Just an idea here. When you have some extra kava or cash, place some kava strategically at a friend’s house. Choose a friend who doesn’t drink much kava. You could even do this under the premise of being a generous friend. Then, when you run out, frantically text friend asking for said kava. I have done this many times LOL.
Just got some wakacon tonight from a friend. Luckily for me, my friends are very tolerant.

Buddy Love

Quantum activist in the holographic playground
Edward said:
@Cmessier I do fast delivery! Unfortunately only to the UK... sorry.

For those who might not be aware.
Edward also sells only Pet Food Supplements. so if your dog or cat or ? are experiencing anxiety, go to Edward for assistance in uk and europe. He has helped many dogs and cats there to have happier lives. :D

Cmessier

Kava Enthusiast
I got some kavafied kava yonga from amazon. This stuff is precisely what I wanted. I dunno if its heady or heavy or both but it is markedly different from anything ibe tried from kwk. Im almost krunk. Not quite but very chill and it definitely messes with coordination. Love it.