What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Holy sheeet Tidy.... Like the photo... Wish I could spread out like that..but the wife would kill me... Currently stuffing all my various bags into a single clear tall.. plastic container. It's always a bit of a challenge to get it all in there.. Just got 2 pounds of Bogoru too.. and now it wont' all fit... I gotta lotta drinking to do..or it's the dog house for me.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Holy sheeet Tidy.... Like the photo... Wish I could spread out like that..but the wife would kill me... Currently stuffing all my various bags into a single clear tall.. plastic container. It's always a bit of a challenge to get it all in there.. Just got 2 pounds of Bogoru too.. and now it wont' all fit... I gotta lotta drinking to do..or it's the dog house for me.
Well im with ya , on that. luckily my wife likes her kava too.;) Because if she did not, my slightly expensive hobby, would be like purchasing cigarettes, to her. Instead it just goes without saying, ho, getting low on kava, better place an order (we are going to need 3 to 5 day shipping) and that's with 1 pound left. I don't get down to just one pound very often. Yes awesome picture. That's for sure.:woot:. Much love. Roaddog....

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Dang Doobie, that is harsh. I have managed to appropriate a cupboard for combined kava and tea storage. It's a little packed but kava rarely lasts me long enough for it to become a serious problem.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
^^^Well @Bula Kava House, I just ordered the sample pack. I cant wait to try the finer stuff. I have been ordering off Amazon. Be nice to try the finer wines, I mean Kava. :shameshame: Much love. Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Lord have mercy Tidyminion, you are loaded for Bear! I have plans (maybe next week) to make some Micronized Kava Syrup with Nene. Nene is very gentle and I want to push it a little and see what it can do. I got some good sleep with it a few days back. Let me know your impressions of Nene.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I'll dispel the mystery now...that doesnt look like that now. My GF won't allow things to not be organized and put away but that's a good thing for me, if I had my way everything would be everywhere, all the time :facepalm: That was just too nice of a photo op to not take advantage of...

Well im with ya , on that. luckily my wife likes her kava too.;) Because if she did not, my slightly expensive hobby, would be like purchasing cigarettes, to her. Instead it just goes without saying, ho, getting low on kava, better place an order (we are going to need 3 to 5 day shipping) and that's with 1 pound left. I don't get down to just one pound very often. Yes awesome picture. That's for sure.:woot:. Much love. Roaddog....
Luckily, my girlfriend has also seen the positive effects kava has had on my mood and anxiety so she's on board now and drinking it to, on occasion. But I'm still the King of the Kava Kastle, so to speak :cautious:...:smuggrin: Oh, and cigarettes went away once Kava entered the picture. And thanks! (y)

D

Deleted User01

I love it when I hear that cigarettes went away. Too many of my friends start with breathing problems, then have to carry oxygen tanks, and then die. Young people need to see that so they know what lies ahead.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
What am I drinking tonight???? I am going to drink a mix of my Nene Instant and the Boroguru micronized. Oh wait that is only a one two punch, I think I might go for the 3 punch knock out so i will mix in some Vanuatu Small Hand Micronized to that brew. :woot::D:confused::dead:
Aloha.

Chris

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yep once I started drinking kava my cigarette intake dwindled near zero for years. Now I'm a vaper and cumulonimbus clouds follow me always.
Suffering from foggy head syndrome…
Over the past few months, I’ve been experiencing an increasing set of symptoms that are best described as a “foggy head”. I would feel like I was drifting in a perpetual fog throughout the day, almost as if I had never quite woken up. I would catch myself looking at my screen in a daze from time to time…
Sounds like this may apply to you....... "literally". :)

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yep once I started drinking kava my cigarette intake dwindled near zero for years. Now I'm a vaper and cumulonimbus clouds follow me always.
I would like to say good move with the vaping. It cured me of cigarette addiction. I stopped smoking, and vaped for a year. In that time, I reduced my nicotine, from 36mg, to 0mg. I even carried my vaporizor around for a month, using 0. I needed it for the oral fixation, I guess. But It worked for me. I only think about a cigarette when some one is blowing in my face. Even then I remember those morning cough sessions, that are so a part of my past. You made the right move my friend. By the way I'm drinking off BKHs sampler pack. Good stuff. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I'll dispel the mystery now...that doesnt look like that now. My GF won't allow things to not be organized and put away but that's a good thing for me, if I had my way everything would be everywhere, all the time :facepalm: That was just too nice of a photo op to not take advantage of...

Luckily, my girlfriend has also seen the positive effects kava has had on my mood and anxiety so she's on board now and drinking it to, on occasion. But I'm still the King of the Kava Kastle, so to speak :cautious:...:smuggrin: Oh, and cigarettes went away once Kava entered the picture. And thanks! (y)
Yes I'm the king of my Kava castle too. She is a 6 spooner I'm maybe a 10 to 12 spooner, myself. She uses it as a laxative, that has some other great properties.:LOL: Much love. Roaddog....

blindy107

Kava Lover
Oh man!! My first of what i hope is many shipments of GHK is set to arrive tonight! I ordered the PROMO pack and I think a 1/2lb of Mahakea micro based on what i think i read about it being a well rounded root :happy: Oh and my 6pack of Kalm is coming today as well!! It's gonna be a long night.....of sleeping that is! Thanks Chris and Mike from Kalm if i recall correctly..

What should i start with??:nailbiting:

Last edited:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Oh man!! My first of what i hope is many shipments of GHK is set to arrive tonight! I ordered the PROMO pack and I think a 1/2lb of Mahakea micro based on what i think i read about it being a well rounded root :happy: Oh and my 6pack of Kalm is coming today as well!! It's gonna be a long night.....of sleeping that is! Thanks Chris and Mike from Kalm if i recall correctly..

What should i start with??:nailbiting:
This is a selfish request of sorts but I vote Mahakea. I ordered a bunch last week but already thinking about putting in another order for the Mahakea since I wanted to get that one but got sidetracked by the Papa Ele Ele. Let us know what you end up doing though. I have a 4 tbsp batch of Papa Ele Ele micronized sitting in a big bottle at home right now just hanging out until I leave work later.

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
I need to try ghk. All you guys seem to have nothing but good things to say about the kavas. I need to try something new, as much as I love my usual bkh kavas. Never hurts to find new things to add to the rotation ;)