What's new

Potentiates

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I love drinking my kava with milk to get the potentiation effects it gives. It's sometimes not that easy to get nice cold fresh milk though (in the lorry that is). Is there anything else that I can just spoon in, some kind of fat? I'm thinking of adding a teaspoon of coconut oil or two but does anyone else have any other ideas?

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I love mixing my Kava in coffee with a few spoons of coconut oil, but I use micro. I think anything with a little fat in it will work. Some people use the canned coconut milk because it has a higher fat content than other options. I've also read that eating a high fat meal after your Kava helps.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I love drinking my kava with milk to get the potentiation effects it gives. It's sometimes not that easy to get nice cold fresh milk though (in the lorry that is). Is there anything else that I can just spoon in, some kind of fat? I'm thinking of adding a teaspoon of coconut oil or two but does anyone else have any other ideas?
It would be rather daft to carry milk in a lorry, or the boot of a car, for a long time. That will have you honking, it will. I'm not winding you up when I say that if you are serious about drinking kava with milk and not pissing around, you ought to leg it over to John Lewis and purchase a coolbox, pip pip, Mate! :)
https://www.coolboxesuk.com/

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
It would be rather daft to carry milk in a lorry, or the boot of a car, for a long time. That will have you honking, it will. I'm not winding you up when I say that if you are serious about drinking kava with milk and not pissing around, you ought to leg it over to John Lewis and purchase a coolbox, pip pip, Mate! :)
https://www.coolboxesuk.com/
I'm lucky in that the people I am working for at the moment got built in fridges as an option with the truck. It's still a bit of a faff to have to have milk all the time. Some coconut oil in the water could be a good one.

D

Deleted User01

I hear that a shot of Tequila is a great Potentiate. What, what did I do? ?:whistle: Don't look at me that way! Come'on guys, it's friday ...:D

verticity

I'm interested in things
I'm lucky in that the people I am working for at the moment got built in fridges as an option with the truck. It's still a bit of a faff to have to have milk all the time. Some coconut oil in the water could be a good one.
I don't know, is there room for a cow in the truck?

Jana

Kava Enthusiast
I hear that a shot of Tequila is a great Potentiate. What, what did I do? ?:whistle: Don't look at me that way! Come'on guys, it's friday ...:D
Bad, bad Deleted User01!

Lol no eat one after you drink your kava. Could you imagine dipping peanut butter sandwiches in kava like cookies and milk? Mmmmm...... the breakfast of champions! Well maybe not champions but at least the runners up...
Oh, man I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Hahahahahaha.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, ok, I got the perfect additive for you. It goes by the name of H2O. No, it won't make you throw up in your mouth. It doesn't take any time to prepare. It's the perfect additive for the "man on the go". Like myself don't ya know ... By the way, rumor has it that black bananas are more heathful than regular yellow ones. Sorry If I made you throw up again @Jana but a PA told us this at the Docs office. In addition, a Vietnamese co-worker told my brother that "brown dog better than black dog". I mean if you have to choose which one you want for dinner, might as well go with the one that is highly rated. I think he was pulling my brothers leg ... or not.