What's new

Potentiates

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
you could trying taking cod liver capsule 20 minutes before you drink kava,or omega 3.but the easiest on the go is lechitin,are you having any trouble getting orders through uk customs since ban .

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
I wonder if we could do almond or cashew milk for us lactose intolerant. Coconut milk makes it taste better but not increase in potency for me.
I have the opposite outcome with coconut milk. Tastes awful but makes for some potent stuff.

Anyone try mixing instant in a cup of yogurt with a high M.F. %?

Bwiggy

I like plants
I have enjoyed some Passion Flower tea afterwards that seems to potentiate a bit. I like it. And i don't drink dairy, so I'm always looking for something right after, besides food.
I accidentally typed foot instead of food, then I almost left it there on purpose.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
So last night I did two aluball in Welch's orange Pinneapple Juice. About three tablespoons. I wasn't sure about using juice with the aluballs but they mixed up fine. Actually making me wonder if the juice actually potentiated the Kava because I got twisted up tight off three washes using the juice instead of water. For science purposes I will repeat the procedure and report back.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I know when I go to Spain I buy little cartons of dairy based juice drinks. Could be worth a try to get some more tasty drinks. I'll give it a go, of course for science purposes, and let you know.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I love mixing my Kava in coffee with a few spoons of coconut oil, but I use micro. I think anything with a little fat in it will work. Some people use the canned coconut milk because it has a higher fat content than other options. I've also read that eating a high fat meal after your Kava helps.
I'm not going to be critical about other people's desires and preferences, but coffee and Kava have always been a bad mix for me. Coffee seems to exacerbate the edginess of Kava for me. There is a certain edginess to Kava that is hard to describe, but it comes right before the feeling of relaxation.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I almost always drink Kava instead of eating a certain meal, or at least delaying the eating of a meal. A Kava session at 6 and then food at 9-9:30 seems to work well.

In terms of potentiates, I think coconut water/milk works well. But then again, it's hard to tell.

EQ

Atman
I'm not going to be critical about other people's desires and preferences, but coffee and Kava have always been a bad mix for me. Coffee seems to exacerbate the edginess of Kava for me. There is a certain edginess to Kava that is hard to describe, but it comes right before the feeling of relaxation.
Yeah kind of like pacing right? While drinking my shells I'll start walking around with Kava in one hand, and juice the other. It is the Kava because if I was drinking anything else I would not do that.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@Kavasseur you seriously should try some kava mixed with milk just one time, it doesn't alter the taste that much and it really helps the kava along.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
So I have used the juice for a couple more sessions. Using two aluballs so roughly around 3 tablespoons. It is blowing my mind how it is making the aluball prep seem as potent as traditional prep using the juice.
I have to try the milk prep for shits and giggles sometime. Literally since I am lactose intolerant :)

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
I love drinking my kava with milk to get the potentiation effects it gives. It's sometimes not that easy to get nice cold fresh milk though (in the lorry that is). Is there anything else that I can just spoon in, some kind of fat? I'm thinking of adding a teaspoon of coconut oil or two but does anyone else have any other ideas?
Pick up breastfeeding hitchhikers or prostitutes.