What's new

Potentiates

Tfin

Kava Enthusiast
So I have used the juice for a couple more sessions. Using two aluballs so roughly around 3 tablespoons. It is blowing my mind how it is making the aluball prep seem as potent as traditional prep using the juice.
I have to try the milk prep for shits and giggles sometime. Literally since I am lactose intolerant :)
Sorry I know this is an old post but just wanted to ask about your prep......I'm assuming you were using cold and not hot juice here?
I want to try this next.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Sorry I know this is an old post but just wanted to ask about your prep......I'm assuming you were using cold and not hot juice here?
I want to try this next.
Either room temperature juice when I first open the bottle of juice and then chilled after I have to put the rest of the bottle of juice in the frig when using the aluball. I used to use a how bottle at room temperature with traditional prep then after perpe poor it back int he juice bottle and chill that and that would last me about three days.
I like to use warm water when I can but it seems to work fine chilled though, still is plenty potent.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Yesterday i tried 35g of pentecost pride with orange juice on an empty stomach, and directly after i had 150g yoghurt. I felt almost nothing.

Blinkyrocket

Kava Enthusiast
I've been wondering lately if Piperine from Black Pepper is a potentiator since it seems to be an inhibitor of many different drug metabolizing liver enzymes.

I posted this as a unique thread. But, added raw coconut oil today to my Aluball in the mix. Will report back if it adds to the effects.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I posted this as a unique thread. But, added raw coconut oil today to my Aluball in the mix. Will report back if it adds to the effects.
Wow, old thread. I've tried coconut oil and it didn't do much for me. It must be something peculiar about the milk as that always works fine.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I've tried alcohol before and the effects were kind of scary, especially the way my tongue felt. It also kind of cheapens the effects of a heady kava.