What's new

Be this guy, not 'this' guy...

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
This makes me bring up another topic I've been meaning to bring up here, along with several others, but does Kava make you hungry? Because it does me, and food tastes exceptionally good after I've had a few bowls of it.
Not for me, but I usually drink heavier strains and have a sensitive stomach to them. It makes me feel too full and bloated to eat much more than a small frozen burrito or half of a small sandwhich. Very much an appetite suppressant to me, 'cause I am hungry before I start drinking it. That plus the fasting has definitely made me lose weight.
I have noticed that light creamy kavain strains do keep some of my appetite in tact. I can eat more afterwards than usual with those and enjoy it . They are also a lot easier on my stomach fullness/bloating, but as a kava buzz, I can hardly feel them. Shockingly, Koniak of all things also allowed me to eat more afterwards.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Sorry if that was taken the wrong way and no offence implied to any Americans at all.:D::ricky::
In fact it's when our liberties and unalienable rights are being attacked that our heritage becomes most prominent. (y)
Now with other kavasseurs like yourselves putting kava on your gardens I'm wondering if I should do the same with my plants....and whether they would benefit or be harmed from doing so.
How's working for you @Roaddog?
Well I can tell ya I'm not offended. I hitchhiked all of Interstate 10, all the way across Texas. In the middle of winter one time, with a back pack, and sleeping bag. I have earned the right to call Texas Big. Plus you rock, bro. Also I got the idea, from @violet , about using it for bug control, seems to help with the cabbage worms so far, but Ill need more time to know for sure. Much love. Roaddog....

edited by kavadude: removing extraneous links

Last edited by a moderator:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
^ Fixed it for ya.

That first guy in the video, wow. Drink kava, get 6-pack abs. BRB gonna go make a kava post workout supplement and charge $100 for a jar of it...

I can confirm that kava is made in cauldrons and drunk out of pumpkin shells down here in Texas. At least in my house it is.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yeah! In TX, we drink our kava from 100 lb. pumpkin shells and not those sissy little coconuts! :dead:
LOL well done. If I would of thought of that, I would have said:
Yeah! In TX, we drink our kava unfiltered from 100 lb. pumpkin shells and not those sissy little coconuts!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Look, I am fitten to go out side buck naked, except for a lawing cloth and I'm going to chug kava, Fart, spit, and then howl. Yes Im adding a fart to the equation too. That's a little American culture added to it.:sneaky: I aint playing no more. In my opinion that is how all Kava should be consumed. I wish I had a video. I'm already down to my underwear. I'm trying to get my wife to join in, but she wants no part of it. She's calling me crazy again. ::happyshell::. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Look, I am fitten to go out side buck naked, except for a lawing cloth and I'm going to chug kava, Fart, spit, and then howl. Yes Im adding a fart to the equation too. That's a little American culture added to it.:sneaky: I aint playing no more. In my opinion that is how all Kava should be consumed. .....
We already do all that here in San Diego, but use a speedo instead of the loin cloth.
MissionBeachWhale.jpg

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Hey @HeadHodge how did you get my picture? You figured out the password on my face book account. Its all good, but ya had to pick that one did ya? Not my good side, there HeadHodge. I'm just saying. Man that one made me cry laughing. It had nothing to do with the Borogu. But just so ya know I did my spit, fart howl. Feels good.::couch:: Much love. Roaddog....

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Look, I am fitten to go out side buck naked, except for a lawing cloth and I'm going to chug kava, Fart, spit, and then howl. Yes Im adding a fart to the equation too. That's a little American culture added to it.:sneaky: I aint playing no more. In my opinion that is how all Kava should be consumed. I wish I had a video. I'm already down to my underwear. I'm trying to get my wife to join in, but she wants no part of it. She's calling me crazy again. ::happyshell::. Much love. Roaddog....
^haha...I often find the flatulent aspect to arrive whether or not I choose to add it to the custom.

Sounds like Mrs. Roaddog is missing out. She could have the coolest brag to tell her friends about what she did on Wednesday night...
"
"

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Thank you @shakas , good to see you share my vision. Yes great thing to do on a Wednesday evening. and wow am I feeling it. Much love. Roaddog....