What's new

Bottled Kava

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Does anybody do this ? Or does it kill the experience ? I mean to save time ?

Last edited:

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
when I'm gonna be out and about or at work, I always fill a bottle with some pre-made grog....It's been a real nerve saver on many occasions! At home, I always use my favorite shell..well I did till it's untimely demise:arghh:

CanAwa

Ok so it's okay to premake it then and bottle it for later ..and it seems as tho I'm gonna have to make some shells !!

CanAwa

I think a lot of people could benefit from a product like this . Especially the ones that can't stomach the taste of it and could possibly have some relief from insomnia or anxiety or even a substitute for casual drinking on a Friday night . I suppose it would have to be reasonably priced to sway people to try it though . I wonder if the purists would stick with the powder and extracts though

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Judd you know I'm down with the Looove in a bottle idea so all I have to say is...like like like like!!! :D

45rpm

Some people jar veggies and jam, I jar kava. I use the regular size bell jars and the plastic lid modification. I premake 2-3 jars, and 1-1.5 jars does me nice for the evening.

On a side note, I would totally kickstart a new kava project.

On a second side note, Judd, when is melomelo coming back in stock?

violet

Do all things with love
I'm going to start using bell jars to pre-make my kava. Not as snazzy as a swing-top bottle, but better for chugging.

I think the idea of a flavored bottled kava drink is pretty awesome, especially if there will be a way to ship it that is not too expensive.

D

Deactivated Account

I'm going to start using bell jars to pre-make my kava. Not as snazzy as a swing-top bottle, but better for chugging.

I think the idea of a flavored bottled kava drink is pretty awesome, especially if there will be a way to ship it that is not too expensive.
I would start out with good intentions however I just know I would swig the lot before I even reached for a lid.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I have a glass bottle with a wire bale stopper I used to take kava with me to campus. I's normally slit between me and two or three others.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
I do it almost everyday mason jars 12 oz .Take it to work look forword to 845 my first shell especially after 12 hrs prepping and sauteing ,making pizzas,and stress from pressure and body pain.from the job its a godsend.:meh::dead:o_O:happy::smug:

D

Deactivated Account

Vanuatu has some lovely bottled water. (my traveller for waiting at the airport)

14a.jpg

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Does anybody do this ? Or does it kill the experience ? I mean to save time ?
I do it fairly often, if only because the alternative is to leave kava in my bowl overnight and it tastes bad. Bottled kava does OK for me,until it starts to settle - and then it's awful!

I did get "takeaway kava" in the Solomon Islands once:

I think this bottle cost about USD10 (will go back and check). Given that it's by far the strongest and most heady euphoric kava I've ever laid my hands on, I would frankly pay quite a lot more for a bottle of this! Incredible value for money. Tasted OK too.

waterbottle.png