What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday Thread - Holiday Weekend Edition.

D

Deleted User01

@shakas, the picture of the 2 girls, can you put that to music. Like "I'm too sexy for my flag, too sexy for my flag, .....". And then could we see how it ends??? I think the one on the left is going to win the bet if we let her finish and the one on the right will plead "wardrobe malfunction".:D

K

Kava Steve

You know the land of the free where your government will gladly put on a firework show for you because the idiot next to you seems to think everyones house should be apart of the display
:whistle:

K

Kava Steve

but seriously be safe everyone and dont do anything i wouldnt do :artist::asshat:

:dead:

K

Kava Steve

ding ding ding.... Yeah its an oxy moron, the land of the free celebrates with fireworks but thanks to the morons who light houses on fires the government is more and more restricting fireworks to government regulated shows only.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
New York just legalized crappy little sparkles... that pretend to look awesome but arent... sadly I can't say up yours to P.A yet ... they still get our tax dollars

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Haha I gotcha I thought he meant lighting the neighbors house on fire with the fireworks
Same difference if you ask me, this is for my left side neighbor that burns leaves etc 10ft off my fence ALL YEAR LONG. If it's sunny outside she is burning! BOOM BOOM BOOM! MWA HAHAHAHAHA! No I am not bitter, I need kava ::chugger::

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
there was actually two men driving down the freeway two days ago throwing road flares into the brush and trees.... People are retarted
Had some punk 10year old looking kid try to toss a smoke bomb into my truck a few years back. Good thing he missed, but the road behind me go smokey! Humm looks like I really do need more kava must keep the bitterness at bay...