What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday Thread - Holiday Weekend Edition.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Ye that is true to some degree. I think a lot of foreign men will have a hard time to get Danish girls' attention. But we are all human after all, so nothing works better with women than just a nice smile and confidence. :happy:
On the other hand, for a European man in the States, all you have to do is approach a woman and say "Hi, I am from Europe. Do you like my accent?" [Bunga, Bunga, Bunga...]

verticity

I'm interested in things
In Colorado I believe "snakes", sparklers, etc. are legal.. but in Wyoming basically everything is legal. As soon as you cross the border from CO to WY there are stands selling what amount to thermonuclear rocket launchers.

Cheyenne12.jpg

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Hey you guys do know there is a July 4 special on a case of kava candy now right? $20 + free shipping
I couldn't resist I had to get on this offer, I got a co-worker who needs kava BADLY. This may be the best way to introduce him to it. Good fellow, but wound too tight.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Haven't purchased from Hawaiian Kava Center for about 8 years, so I figured I should see what's up.
This stuff was the weirdest kava last night, it might take the #1 spot for the most non-kava-like kava, I've ever had.
It smells kinda like dried fruit or raisins ... somewhat similar to the scent of an unlit cigarette. Not fresh fruit sweet or candy sweet.
The brew is super dark, and tastes like sharp mildly fermented citrus and flower petals or something. Almost no kava familiarity except the numbness.
Weird, it sounds like you got leaves or something. I thought HKC was a reputable seller..

D

Deleted User01

Damn I miss colorado. I recently moved back to Illinois.
And well you should. I just finished talking to someone who was born in Minnesota and moved to Colorado and will never go back. Same with my friend who moved from Indiana to San Antonio Tex. They just can't take the winters anymore. But at least you got, "Da Bears".