What's new

Fun for the whole family !

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Wait, this comes on TV today? Which broadcasting station do we call the bomb threat into? (Disclosure: There will be no threats called in anywhere. We're a peaceful kava drinking community....apparently with massive liver damage and Hepatitis)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Seriously ... for me it's on channel 2 .. at 3 pm wgrz ... I mean it happened way long ago technicaly but I think we really should have some people with Facebook ect. To info bomb the comment sections ect. Like Deleted User did for that article..

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Anyone else kind of paranoid with the popularity of kava in the states bars that the alcohol companies will want to smear kava eventually.
Yes. I have a feeling that this will be a problem presented to us in the future. At the moment kava is on such the downlow that we may not see that for some time. Then again it could happen tomorrow. If it does I'll be calling CNN, MSNBC and every other news broadcasting station I can find the phone number for.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Seriously we do need to have a system or organization dedicated to dealing with stuff like this... a group of us that dedicates to finding this stuff early and organizing responses that are big enough to he heard . Not aggressive comments from one person or another but a representative group that informs fully.