What's new

Fun for the whole family !

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We could probably stamp out false media reportings if all 1952 people registered here were active. I'd say we'd be able to squash that out pretty quickly.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Seriously though, is there nothing that can be done about this... in particular that the doctor is making factually unsound claims?

It's really quite infuriating.

This is the doctors twitter account: https://twitter.com/patbasu

Last edited:
K

Kava Steve

He's known for piping off about stuff he knows absolutely nothing about... Just google what he said about vaccines.... The truth is there is more mercury in vaccines than is considered a safe limit when eating fish. The vaccine manufacturers no longer have to list mercury as an ingredient because it is not the active ingredient in the vaccine.

Superior Sandman

Kava Curious
So I learned their are these "designer herbal drugs" that aren't well studied, but studies show they cause side effects like seizures/ tremors, weightloss/ anorexia, phycosis, delusions, hallucinations, etc. They are even known to make people with pre-existing drug issues suicidal. Crazy thing is kids can buy this stuff. It is just mind blowing. I'll stick with mixing alcohol and amphetamines. I thank God for people like Dr. Phil keeping us informed on such dangers.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahaha seriously they didn't bring up anything about amphetamines themselves let alone the mix of alchohol and Adderall ... they bring up a seizure and she saI'd it happened years before K@ and kava... lol I had a siezure a couple years ago from over drinking and Adderall... it's a blood sugar siezure. Cause you don't eat enough on Adderall and the drinking drops blood sugar dramatically. Way before I ever took any herbs besides tea