What's new

Fun for the whole family !

hypnos

the god of sleep
Of course it's dangerous, I don't know what it is! Let's ban everything your grandmother hasn't heard of!

blindy107

Kava Lover
Dr Phil is a big blubbering vagina. What is with these doctors that think just because they have a Phd in SOMETHING, they are suddenly qualified to advise people on all aspects of life? This idiot actually made a diet a years ago. Just regurgitated a bunch of info I'm sure he just read in Google, played with it, mixed it up and voila! A new diet was invented with no base in real science. Go team.

blindy107

Kava Lover
When I ask my doctor about something outside the realm of her job she offers to call a colleague. Wow! Novel idea! Maybe I should tell her to close her eyes, point to a random Google entry, read it and make her recommendations based on what it says.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
I caught the beginning of this story this morning. This lady's husband went on and on about how his wife doesn't do anything anymore, her personality has changed and shes lazy and up and down with her energy etc. The segment then focused on all the time and money she spent on Kava and K*****. At the very end, almost in passing, they briefly mentioned that she was also addicted to alcohol and Adderall. My jaw dropped. They spent no time talking about the alcohol and Adderall but focused the entire time on her use of kava and k*****.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
I thought it was hilarious (sad) that they focused all their time focusing on how dangerous kava and k are, and then almost, as if in passing and as a sidenote, the say that she also uses alcohol and ampthetamines.

KavaCat

Meow.
Adderall!!? And they blamed the KAVA?! I usually just shake my head at these stories, but oh-- come on! It's a drug to literally prescribed to stop being a spaz!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Lol he definitley has connections to rehab and pharmaceutical companies. They'res no reason to blatantly ignore the Adderall and alchohol but go so full blast on kava and K@.. he litterally stopped and looked at the camera and started saying now mind you these are both legal and your kids can just walk in and get them . And then went back into it.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
to be totallly honest with you guys, i had NEVER EVEN heard of kava or K***** until i saw that episode of dr phil. it piqued my curiosity, so i took to the internet and started googling. the more i researched kava, the more my interest grew. and now here i am. thanks doc :)
seriously lol?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah, I'm glad that the train of events is possible... honestly our Web presence is pretty big once you ask a question about kava on Google. As soon as you get even slightly specific with the question a kava forums post pops up on google. Atleast for mine. It's just awesome we popped up soon enough for you to check this place out

raginred

Kava Curious
i wonder how much kava sales have gone up since that show.
i learned about kava from googling. it learned about this specific site from the kava community of facebook. and i'm glad i did!