What's new

Kava Poll GHK out of business?

verticity

I'm interested in things
When I do go on vacation, the orders will still be filled my my family and workers. When us Hawaiians go on vacation, we go to Hawaii, just a different Island. :D I have to say that New Zealand keeps calling me. ;)

Chris
Well just vacationing on another Hawaiian island seems kind of boring if you have lived in Hawaii your whole life. Might I suggest something completely different...
Iceland
iceland.jpg

They have volcanoes there too, so you should feel right at home :)

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Well just vacationing on another Hawaiian island seems kind of boring if you have lived in Hawaii your whole life. Might I suggest something completely different...
Iceland
View attachment 6299
They have volcanoes there too, so you should feel right at home :)
We've got it all. Ice, mountains and southern lights:
_83848554_blairpattinson2.jpg

Volcanoes:
3309914.jpg

Plus beaches, hot springs, lakes, rivers etc.
And even a few animals with the same names as some of Chris' kavas. E.g. the Kea parrot (known as "the smartest bird in the world"):

kea_1412422c.jpg

verticity

I'm interested in things

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
When I was in Alaska last summer I learned that many of the locals vacation to Hawaii. I wondered if Hawaiian locals don't just do the opposite and go to Alaska? It sure would be a dramatic but still beautiful change of scenery without needing a passport or having to mess with customs.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Well, I could always take over for you for a few weeks. I'm a farmer and le Kavasseur. I still need to catch up on basically all of your Kavas for my website.
That sounds like a great idea, if you come over for a few weeks then maybe @Kapmcrunk comes for a few weeks and then @shakas can come for 4 weeks, then @Mrbinx69 can come over for maybe 2 months and we can have a rotation with all the kava forum members. That way I can have a vacation all year long. :ROFLMAO:
Aloha nui loa.

Chris