What's new

I Love Kava Friday If Kava had been the "in drug" in the 70s, things would be different ...

D

Deleted User01

chon1.jpg

Chon: Naw Ocifer, we’re clean man. You can put away your rubber gloves, we won’t be playing doctor today. Yeah man, we’re not dope fiends, we don’t smoke that shit, that’s for perverts and commies. We’re just “too relaxed” from doing some Kava and we’ll get around to fixing the flat tire in a minute.

Ocifer: waw, waw, waw, waw, ....
Chon: Insomnia’s not cool man, sorry to hear that about your wife. Tell your wife to call long distance to Kurtistown Hawaii and ask for Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. Talk to a Cat named Chris and tell him you want to score some Nene. Dude, she will sleep like a baby. See’ya Ocifer ...

Chon: Hey Cheech dude, that cop always gives me the willies. I swear that guy has a social disease. Have you noticed how he hangs those rubber gloves on his holster. I’m always afraid he’s going to go YMCA on me.

Chon: Hey man, I think I got it. Check out these Lyrics:
“My momma and poppa tried to tell me how to live, but I don’t listen to them ‘cause my head is like a sieve”.

Chon: Wow man, I’m digging this. This song has legs. We might be onto something here. I’m going home and playing this for my ole lady and see what she thinks. I mean, if we ever get around to fixin’ the flat tire.

Cheech. Huh, did you say something man? Hey vato, we got any of that Hiwa left in the truck? Whew, that kava is good shit man. I can only do like 3 shells of that stuff. Hey man, I got an idea, let’s do another shell and then fix the flat tire.

Chon. Far out man .... Great Idea. ::awesomesmiles::

Disclaimers:
The moderators on this forum would like to apologize in advance, and assure everyone that we mean no offense, to Dope Fiends, Perverts, Commies, people named Willie, and Troubled Cops the world over. In addition, we mean no harm to the people who wrote the song YMCA, like to listen to the song, those who workout at the YMCA, and those who actually live at the YMCA. We do not condone the use of Rubber Gloves for any particular use other than dish washing by hand and/or handling dangerous chemicals.

The term “too relaxed” is a trademarked phrase by a Mr. @Kavasseur and will soon replace the work Crunked in the New Webster's dictionary.

Any similarities to the characters in this story and any stoned people, either living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I keep thinking man I wish I knew about kava like 25 years ago. Booze just seems silly now, and I probably wouldn't have this beer gut left over from my twenties :)
And the older I get, grass is just paranoia you can inhale. Relaxing is where it is at, thank you kava.

D

Deleted User01

Can you imagine this song redone for kava. It's now called The Kava Blues, the main lyric .... "And I'm down to Leaves and Macas ... tooo"
And everyone would be lifting a shell instead of a candle because Kava is legal, Mannnnnnn!
Peace, Love and Kava would rule the day.

D

Deleted User01

Yeah @HeadHodge maybe we change the lyrics to the previous song, the Kava Blues, the lyric might be: And USPS has not delivered .. toooo. Though I like leaves and Macas better.
I just listened to Daves Not Here, classic stoner skit. Luv it. :hilarious:

D

Deleted User01

@Kapmcrunk, maybe and maybe not. Maybe there would be fresh Kava Root at the Grocery Stores. It would be priced like Lobster however. There would probably be a ton of Instant Kava, Kava Pills, and Kava Extract. Oh yeahhhhhh, there would be Medicinal Kava sold in Colorado. Yup, you got it, TUDEI. :eek: