What's new

Just Got a Massive Sampler from N@H

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Also, if I had the bully pulpit vendors wouldn't be shutting down entire lines of Kava. It is clear that the testing mob are the ones who are bullying vendors into narrowing their products.
I don't think that's true, actually. I think it has more to do with evidence against tudei being more widely available causing either drop in consumer demand or vendors just making product line changes as they learn more.

While True Kava represents a loud strong voice. It plays to a more narrow audience than it would need to for changing consumer sentiment or making vendors undertake costly changes. Vendors do get contacted when something is not as it's claimed to be but it's up to them, really, as to what they want to do. An army of people won't aggressively mount a smear campaign or anything.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
@Kavasseur have you spoken to vendors that feel that the forum is mobbing them? You don't have to mention names, but if that is the case, I think we should get to the root(sry) of it. I can understand both sides of the argument.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Holy shit, this Wow! is ridiculous. Probably the strongest Kava I've ever had. Two shells is all it took for me to feel like I was floating out of my body.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Holy shit, this Wow! is ridiculous. Probably the strongest Kava I've ever had. Two shells is all it took for me to feel like I was floating out of my body.
Have you tried their KOW! yet ? (you would have to read another thread to get it if you don't :) )

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Link?

I'm telling you, this stuff is on a whole new level. N@H are going to create a lot of buzz (literally) around this batch.

Maybe I missed it while skimming through the thread. Which one of the samples are you referring to?

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Link?

I'm telling you, this stuff is on a whole new level. N@H are going to create a lot of buzz (literally) around this batch.
Maybe one day they'll do something about their bizarre country list and start to allow shipping to New Zealand.....
(or maybe I should move to Niue so I can try it)