What's new

Kava Terminology

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi All,

I finally got around to combining all the posts in here to create a Kava Glossary. You can see it by going to The Kavapedia to see the end result.

I tried to come up with a way to organize all the definitions, but in the end gave up and put them in alphabetical order.

The Kava Glossary is a public wiki document that any member can edit to help it's correctness or to add new or missing definitions.

There is also a discussion thread for it, so if you don't feel comfortable editing the Glossary yourself, use the discussion thread to post anything you want about it, including errors you see and any other recommendations.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to its contents. I used everyone's suggestions, so I think it's a good start to a document that will be beneficial to everyone (especially newbies).

Regards

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Hi All,

I finally got around to combining all the posts in here to create a Kava Glossary. You can see it by going to The Kavapedia to see the end result.

I tried to come up with a way to organize all the definitions, but in the end gave up and put them in alphabetical order.

The Kava Glossary is a public wiki document that any member can edit to help it's correctness or to add new or missing definitions.

There is also a discussion thread for it, so if you don't feel comfortable editing the Glossary yourself, use the discussion thread to post anything you want about it, including errors you see and any other recommendations.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to its contents. I used everyone's suggestions, so I think it's a good start to a document that will be beneficial to everyone (especially newbies).

Regards
:LOL:Kavaniva.... lol I see you went with the street lingo(y)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
:LOL:Kavaniva.... lol I see you went with the street lingo(y)
I was just crunching through a bunch of posts yesterday, and didn't realize I did that. If you like, since it's your term, I can change it to your original one (or add both).

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
A good "shelling" is a good Kava session. I've used this before with friends who drink Kava. "How are you man?" "Good." "When was the last time you had a good shelling?" "Oh, like three days ago."