What's new

Nambawan - too strong for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Full disclosure, I drank three shells of White Sands and one shell of instant kava before mixing this up.

First, I started sneezing just from smelling it.
Then, I felt sort of sickly drinking it. (I'm sure chilling more would have helped).
Now, I'm almost going to lose it over Christopher Hitchens being dead for a few years and, of course, the New Zealand kava bars being closed due to inventory issues.

Other than that, I'm quite happy. Which is weird. I'm depressed as hell, but quite happy. I feel like the world has been falling apart for decades, but I'm quite happy. Hitchens is still dead, but then there's Youtube. The kava bars are closed, but I've only began to consume my sampler pack. It's 5F in most of the North American midwest, but here in England it's 52F and raining a wonderful, calming January rain.

Life is beautiful and wonderful and horrible and tragic.

If I was forced by evil but merciful kava demons to only chose one kava to drink for the rest of my Incarnation, it would probably be Nambawan.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Full disclosure, I drank three shells of White Sands and one shell of instant kava before mixing this up.

First, I started sneezing just from smelling it.
Then, I felt sort of sickly drinking it. (I'm sure chilling more would have helped).
Now, I'm almost going to lose it over Christopher Hitchens being dead for a few years and, of course, the New Zealand kava bars being closed due to inventory issues.

Other than that, I'm quite happy. Which is weird. I'm depressed as hell, but quite happy. I feel like the world has been falling apart for decades, but I'm quite happy. Hitchens is still dead, but then there's Youtube. The kava bars are closed, but I've only began to consume my sampler pack. It's 5F in most of the North American midwest, but here in England it's 52F and raining a wonderful, calming January rain.

Life is beautiful and wonderful and horrible and tragic.

If I was forced by evil but merciful kava demons to only chose one kava to drink for the rest of my Incarnation, it would probably be Nambawan.
Uh... Thanks?

verticity

I'm interested in things
So.. where are you exactly? The American Midwest? New Zealand? England? lol
And rest assured that Christopher Hitchens is now smiling down upon us from his Heavenly abode.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
@Prince Philip maybe it would be a more accurate review if you consume only Nambawan?
Consuming only Nambawan, there wasn't a Samsaric Sadness, nor a Bodhisattva Detachment. They seem to counterbalance each other. Freaky dreams, though, and still about Christopher Hitchens. I dreamed I was watching his biopic while riding in the back of a self-driving car covered in moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.