What's new

New here

Kavo

Curandero
Honestly, I despise doctors and hospitals... More than half of my family have died because of them and I've seen even more friends suffer because of them... I don't go unless I am in so much pain that I can't stand it anymore... I have an extremely high pain tolerance and stubborn as hell so that don't happen but maybe once every few years... I'd much rather find a natural alternative and live for today!

Saoirse )O(
Really sorry that the Pharma Industry has effected so many of your Family :(

I'm with you 100% on your statement and stance on these criminals.

Saoirse

Kava Curious
Sorry I kinda went MIA... I raise goats and was already bottle feeding two, which takes up quite a bit of time in itself... Last Saturday, I acquired 2 more babies who's mother was killed by a dog so I've been even busier...

Yesterday was one of my "need kava" days but unfortunately, this payday did not allow me to get any.. As long as nothing changes, I will be getting a bottle of Deep Awa or Regal Ava (I haven't decided yet!) and some other form of Kava... I'm still looking, researching and deciding...

Saoirse )O(

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
May I suggest something like Borogu from Vanuatu or Mahakea from Hawaii. To me those two are classics. They're classics in the sense that when I hear "Vanuatu" I think Borogu and when I hear Hawaii i think "Mahakea". Close your eyes and point, flip a coin...can't go wrong with either one.

Saoirse

Kava Curious
May I suggest something like Borogu from Vanuatu or Mahakea from Hawaii. To me those two are classics. They're classics in the sense that when I hear "Vanuatu" I think Borogu and when I hear Hawaii i think "Mahakea". Close your eyes and point, flip a coin...can't go wrong with either one.
Over the next couple of paydays, I will be getting some Borogu from KavaKalm or Noble Kava... Unfortunately, our budget is pretty tight because business for me has been slow, so spending $100 or more is impossible at the moment... I MIGHT be able to get away with $50... The juice is already going to cost $25 so that leaves me kinda limited for this time around...

I did find a site that is not listed here... Kava.com ... They have some different items and I could stock up slowly... Has anyone has any experience with them?

Saoirse )O(

Saoirse

Kava Curious
@kavadude, I greatly appreciate that! I trust y'all enough to ask before even considering and so glad I do.... I am REALLY interested in premade tea bags.. It would be a cheaper start to see which route I'd like to go (tea, caps, juice, chocolate and the many other varieties out there!) in the long run... Is that even possible? I don't want to get 1/2 lb of something that I simply cannot stomach or does not give the effects I want/need... I know, I'm picky.. lol

Saoirse )O(

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
The reason we're so insistent on the root is that it's so much more likely to give you the effects you want and/or need. Teabags just aren't going to do anything at all -- the thing about kava root, is it's not a solution (like normal tea). It must be either kneaded/blended and strained to create an emulsion, or extracted by some other means. Basically, if you only have about $30 to spend and aren't willing to do powdered root, I would get the smallest sized Moi instant pack from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. That mixes well with water and so you can combine it with fruit juice or whatever else; it should be possible to get to a point where the kava taste doesn't really register.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Unfortunately, our budget is pretty tight because business for me has been slow, so spending $100 or more is impossible at the moment... I MIGHT be able to get away with $50...

Saoirse )O(
That's a tough choice. The deep awa is probably closer to a kava experience than the regal kava. No rush. Try the noble clouds for a while. When you got an extra $20 buckets heads on over to Bula Kava House for a 1/2 bag of borogu.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The reason we're so insistent on the root is that it's so much more likely to give you the effects you want and/or need. Teabags just aren't going to do anything at all -- the thing about kava root, is it's not a solution (like normal tea). It must be either kneaded/blended and strained to create an emulsion, or extracted by some other means. Basically, if you only have about $30 to spend and aren't willing to do powdered root, I would get the smallest sized Moi instant pack from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. That mixes well with water and so you can combine it with fruit juice or whatever else; it should be possible to get to a point where the kava taste doesn't really register.
What I would do is ask Chris (@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava) if he will sell a 1/4 lb bag of micronized. That would be about $25 and more cost effective than instant.

The vaping fluids are new, and may be more familiar to you if you are used to vaping, but they are not traditional, and will give you a weaker experience than the actual powder.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
@kavadude, I greatly appreciate that! I trust y'all enough to ask before even considering and so glad I do.... I am REALLY interested in premade tea bags.. It would be a cheaper start to see which route I'd like to go (tea, caps, juice, chocolate and the many other varieties out there!) in the long run... Is that even possible? I don't want to get 1/2 lb of something that I simply cannot stomach or does not give the effects I want/need... I know, I'm picky.. lol

Saoirse )O(
Send me a PM with your address and I will send you some FREE samples or pure Noble Hawaiian kava. Aloha.

Chris

Saoirse

Kava Curious
UGH! Will have to try it when I order the Regal... Had an order come in that allowed me to get the Deep Awa a bit earlier than expected... Should be here Saturday! :D

Saoirse )O(

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Over the next couple of paydays, I will be getting some Borogu from KavaKalm or Noble Kava... Unfortunately, our budget is pretty tight because business for me has been slow, so spending $100 or more is impossible at the moment... I MIGHT be able to get away with $50... The juice is already going to cost $25 so that leaves me kinda limited for this time around...

I did find a site that is not listed here... Kava.com ... They have some different items and I could stock up slowly... Has anyone has any experience with them?

Saoirse )O(
@Saoirse I used to order from konakavafarm.com, which is the same company. They sell tudei-isa kava, which is not something you should want to consume. Its bad kava. Its very harsh, and all it does is make you sleepy. Since its basically isa-tudei it can be bad for your health if consumed on a regular basis. I now know why my liver would sometimes complain during that time. It was nothing severe, but I'm glad I had sense enough to stop drinking it when it did complain.

Last edited: