What's new

New to Kava - Questions - Paradise brand?

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@Mariah Welcome to the tribe! ::awesomesmiles::

We like intro threads...
You could have your very own intro thread and then we can pepper you with welcomes and...THIS:

::happyshell::::cakez::....::nowayyyz::

::awesomesmiles::

@Roaddog and we're in year 3 of drought. It's getting kinda scary.

D

Deleted User01

I would just add that Vekta is a long time veteran of the Kava Forums and his advice is spot on. Also, if I don't say that, he will lower his famous Shields and we all fry out here in Kava Space. :D

blindy107

Kava Lover
Hey hey welcome new cats! I think the first 6 months was all blender for me. I bought a cheapo Magic Bullet knock off and would toss in 1/4 cup of medium grind and fill it with whatever liquid i was using (obsessed with coconut milk for while) and blend for 90 seconds in 90 second intervals for a total of 5 minutes. Then dump it in your strainer bag or mesh whatever you are using. removes the need to knead ::awesomesmiles:: for the most part. just gotta massage the water out!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Hey hey welcome new cats! I think the first 6 months was all blender for me. I bought a cheapo Magic Bullet knock off and would toss in 1/4 cup of medium grind and fill it with whatever liquid i was using (obsessed with coconut milk for while) and blend for 90 seconds in 90 second intervals for a total of 5 minutes. Then dump it in your strainer bag or mesh whatever you are using. removes the need to knead ::awesomesmiles:: for the most part. just gotta massage the water out!
yes, this is good method. I do the same, except I let it set in the blender for an hour, to let the powder soften up. In my head, it releases some of the good stuff. I just did a pretty good size batch of Stone this morning. I can already feel the pow, and its only been 15 minutes. But I had a big tattoo worked on for 6 hours. I had to use some pain killers, so I have a bit of a hang over from that. I would post a picture, but for some reason I keep getting an error message, every time I try to post a picture from my Camera. Don't know what's up there. anyway. This stone is strong. Much love. Roaddog.....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@blindy107 Do you know if we already have that as a preparation method in another thread. If not I'll add it as new prep technique. (y)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
yes I know, you want a review. I'm working on it. I'm a little too krumpt, right know. I had no idea, a few small scoops would do this. But Ill get to it. Much love. Roaddog....
No worries dog. If you have a printer, you might consider printing out the review aid form and fill out by hand, then create the review later. :)