What's new

Nice roots!

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
These are from fiji fresh. I tried to get the label but the letters got cut off. Speaking of labels, what beautiful artwork of kava leaves. I'll try to get a better pic
I'm having trouble uploading pictures as attachments. Here are mine, the ginger chews are great! Thanks @FijiFreshKava !

I got a subtle effect from chewing the roots. I imagine I'll need to chew more. The Lewena chips had a more noticeable body effect, and they chewed up into a paste that I ingested most of, leaving only a small bit of husk. The roots leave more husk. More mouth-numbing than any powder I've had.

Last edited:

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
I'm having trouble uploading pictures as attachments. Here are mine, the ginger chews are great! Thanks @FijiFreshKava !

I got a subtle effect from chewing the roots. I imagine I'll need to chew more. The Lewena chips had a more noticeable body effect, and they chewed up into a pasted that I ingested most of, leaving only a small bit of husk. The roots leave more husk. More mouth-numbing than any powder I've had.
I chewed on a larger root and it is very very relaxing. (y)

Jerome

Kava Lover
@FijiFreshKava Great roots!

I've been chewing up the Fiji fresh whole waka roots for the last two weeks and they really have helped with stress!

Not too sedating. I can chew up a big batch on the way to work and feel great but not have the heavy grogginess that some roots can cause.

Thanks for a very pleasant product! I just ordered a whole pound.