What's new

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Night's all-right...

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
That's discouraging to hear (since I just bought one). Wonder if there is something between 25 and 55 microns?
Yeah, I dunno Hodge, you most likely have a better alimentary canal than the crappy one I was given. I've been nearly hospitalized with IBS symptoms on numerous occasions and have learned to take it easy on the ol' gut. 55 microns is likely way finer than most strainers you've used or have been used on your behalf. For instance, the Nakamal over in Berkeley uses 220 micron. Most nut milk bags are 200. I'll bet you'll be happy with that 55!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
So 55 micron was a no go for me. :-(

I had another night of gurgling, gas, burning and poor fitful sleep thanks to a gut full of makkas.

My body is telling me that 25 micron straining is where it's at. I guess that means more kneading time and more strainer bags!
That's too bad, now I'm quite nervous about the micro I sent you. Free isn't a great deal if the tradeoff is a shart in public. Btw, have you received it yet?

Roaddog

Kava Who?
It came lock stock and barrel with the Brooklyn bridge I bought. :)
Yes, I am glad your happy with the bridge, I sold you, and the building. Now are you interested in the Statue Of Liberty, or maybe the Golden gate bridge. If You purchase the Golden Gate bridge. Ill through in Golden Gate Park, as a added bonus. Man I am a good salesman. Much Love Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yes, I am glad your happy with the bridge, I sold you, and the building. Now are you interested in the Statue Of Liberty, or maybe the Golden gate bridge. If You purchase the Golden Gate bridge. Ill through in Golden Gate Park, as a added bonus. Man I am a good salesman. Much Love Roaddog....
You bet!!! I'm really into bridges (because they typically go over water). So nix the statue.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
That's too bad, now I'm quite nervous about the micro I sent you. Free isn't a great deal if the tradeoff is a shart in public. Btw, have you received it yet?
LOL. I'll still try it on a weekend, my body tells me me how best to ingest this stuff and I'm still learning...

I haven't seen it yet, Judd, but shouldn't be long now.

Jake o Links

Krunkin with Sasquatch!
I'm sensing the outpouring of love for Mahakea, so I think I'll try that with the 55 micron bag and see if it hits me harder than my previous two preps.
what a tease!

I *wish* it were so easy to assemble all you fuckers at my front door. We could lower the lights, brew a big bowl and sit around the living room playing with the PS3 and/or just listening to music and chatting. Sounds like a grand ol' time! And this is from someone with severe social anxiety!

Here's my living room:

(I WISH!)

Last edited by a moderator: