What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
That would be awesome but it's such a grey area. It's not illegal to import kava to the UK if it's for "testing purposes". Other countries are just not sure, they want to take a tough stand but against what? A powder that relaxes you a bit in the evening? The biggest thing that would p... them off is that everyone has stopped drinking alcohol so they can't collect any tax on it. I just wish once and for all this thing would get sorted out so we knew where we were.
I'll just make it a generic text box and the supplier can use it to say (or not say) anything they want. I'm thinking of the title 'Shipping Locations and Rates Policy'

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'll just make it a generic text box and the supplier can use it to say (or not say) anything they want. I'm thinking of the title 'Shipping Locations and Rates Policy'
Maybe just call it 'Shipping Policy' to keep it simple. I always get hung up on naming things. A flaw I have from being a data administrator. If you have a good name let me know.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Received today in good order. 7 days is excellent from Canada, I must add. Thanks @Paulie-Paul.
Will be chugging tonight and leave a review as soon as I can.
Hello Ta-Va! So glad you received the Kava so quickly. I hope you enjoyed our Kava. Sadly we have sold out of our Tongan Choice but we have more on order from the farm. We do have our new Tongan Reserve which we are very proud of. Would love to hear your review. Keep on Krunking in the UK! Paulie Paul

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Great Thread, thanks Edward!
It would be interesting to know, which supplier is willing to declare a value under 21€ since there will be VAT over this amount (and the risk of getting a parcel held up in customs = 90%) at least in germany. But of course, which vendor wants to state openly that they are employing tricks to get a delivery through customs.

Would like to find a good alternative to GKE since the last batch of PP is so frustratingly weak, it's frivolous.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Great Thread, thanks Edward!
It would be interesting to know, which supplier is willing to declare a value under 21€ since there will be VAT over this amount (and the risk of getting a parcel held up in customs = 90%) at least in germany. But of course, which vendor wants to state openly that they are employing tricks to get a delivery through customs.

Would like to find a good alternative to GKE since the last batch of PP is so frustratingly weak, it's frivolous.
My guess is that if you were to ask you might get. Just a guess of course ;-)

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Hello Ta-Va! So glad you received the Kava so quickly. I hope you enjoyed our Kava. Sadly we have sold out of our Tongan Choice but we have more on order from the farm. We do have our new Tongan Reserve which we are very proud of. Would love to hear your review. Keep on Krunking in the UK! Paulie Paul
Tongan Choice is back in stock in case anyone is interested. Keep it mellow!

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
An interesting question for you... do you ship to the Philippines?
Hi Edward, yes we will ship to the Philippines. Just select International shipping when you check out on the site, and we will be happy to oblige. Keep it Mellow!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@Paulie-Paul can you tell me the difference between your two Tongan kavas? Are they heady or heavy, etc? My friend in the Philippines and I are considering an order :)

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Hi Edward, Our Kava is priced in US Dollars. We have found it to be less complicated this way for our American customers. Sorry if there was any confusion .

wassie

Chris Wass
Have Cactus Kava stopped shipping to the UK? There listed on the first post in the threas as shipping to the UK.
However I've done a mock order to see what the total price of the order would be including the shipping costs, but the site prompts me with a red a box that states the Kava I've selected does not ship to the UK and this is the case with all the Kavas they offer. Am I doing something wrong? :S :(

If this is the case and they've stopped shipping to the UK I'm deeply saddened as that's where I was going to place my next order and maybe make it my regular vendor.

Sorry if this as been touched upon already through out the thread but I didn't want to trawl through the whole thread I just noticed it was listed as A-OK on the first post.

All the Best
Chris

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

verticity

I'm interested in things
Have Cactus Kava stopped shipping to the UK? There listed on the first post in the threas as shipping to the UK.
However I've done a mock order to see what the total price of the order would be including the shipping costs, but the site prompts me with a red a box that states the Kava I've selected does not ship to the UK and this is the case with all the Kavas they offer. Am I doing something wrong? :S :(

If this is the case and they've stopped shipping to the UK I'm deeply saddened as that's where I was going to place my next order and maybe make it my regular vendor.

Sorry if this as been touched upon already through out the thread but I didn't want to trawl through the whole thread I just noticed it was listed as A-OK on the first post.

All the Best
Chris

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
You need to tag him to get a reply, like:
@CactusKava is this accurate?