What's new

What if Kava was about to get banned where you live?! :0

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
i would be SOL haha. then i'd probably move back to hawaii where i'm sure it'd still be legal. (live in florida now)
Move back? Did you used to live there? If so, why did you leave? I've been to the islands twice. It's nice but I'm pretty sure I would get massive cabin fever if I lived there permanently.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
At this point, I would join forces with @Deleted User and we would use the map, and defeat @HeadHodge (Headgies) ninjas. So we could steal all the golden Barrels, of Kalm. It would be a adventure like Indiana Jones. Much Love Roaddog..
indianajones460.jpg

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
At this point, I would join forces with @Deleted User and we would use the map, and defeat @HeadHodge (Headgies) ninjas. So we could steal all the golden Barrels, of Kalm. It would be a adventure like Indiana Jones. Much Love Roaddog..
View attachment 2789
Hay, I am a master Ninja, I can tell by the way that Headgies Ninjas are standing that they are Koga Ninja, I am Iga and we all know that Iga can beat Koga. :sneaky: So I will lead the raid on his Kalm with Kava stash. (y);)
Aloha.

Chris

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Hay, I am a master Ninja, I can tell by the way that Headgies Ninjas are standing that they are Koga Ninja, I am Iga and we all know that Iga can beat Koga. :sneaky: So I will lead the raid on his Kalm with Kava stash. (y);)
Aloha.

Chris
For sure, as you can see we need all the help we can get. LOl. Much love Roaddog...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
BACKUP PLAN: MUTUALLY ASSURED SELF DESTRUCTION

Just watched this movie for the first time two nights ago. So, the guy at the end is a Nazi right? I didn't quite get the correlation like I was supposed to, I think.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Just watched this movie for the first time two nights ago. So, the guy at the end is a Nazi right? I didn't quite get the correlation like I was supposed to, I think.
Peter Sellers character is a former Nazi who was recruited by the US to build missiles, basically satirizing Wernher von Braun and other German scientists recruited by the US after the war.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Dr. Strangelove is an ex-Nazi scientist, suggesting Operation Paperclip, the US effort to recruit top German technical talent at the end of World War II.

The same program where we got all our great scientific talent, like Warner vonBraun who designed the V2 rocket in WWII and designed our first Mercury rocket to space and beyond. :)

(surprised to hear it's a first viewing)