What's new

Would love your help...next flavor of Kava Candy???

What flavor of Kava Candy should be next? Please pick your top choice. Thank you!

• Chocolate Mint

• Ginger

• Pineapple

• Vanilla

• Coconut

• Cinnamon

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Hey Steve, nice poll! You know I love your kava candies, and they taste pretty good! But another flavor would be awesome too. I voted for pineapple and - of course - ginger. Ginger is my absolute favorite! I use to drink ginger ale with my kava, so having ginger in my kava candies would fit perfectly. (y)
As always, keep up the fantastic work, your candies are soooooo good!!! ::awesomesmiles::

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hey Steve, nice poll! You know I love your kava candies, and they taste pretty good! But another flavor would be awesome too. I voted for pineapple and - of course - ginger. Ginger is my absolute favorite! I use to drink ginger ale with my kava, so having ginger in my kava candies would fit perfectly. (y)
As always, keep up the fantastic work, your candies are soooooo good!!! ::awesomesmiles::
Thanks @kramehameha !!!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@Kavasseur Thanks for kicking things off :) Looks like ginger it is...starting to plan out development and get everything together. *Hoping* to figure out a nice blend of ingredients that work nicely together and still come at reasonable price points ~ that will be the other hurdle as I want to keep the costs down

Abbas

Kava Curious
Ugh I loathe ginger... Lol but I guess most people enjoy it. It taste like an accidental drop of Dawn dish soap made its way to my tastebuds. Then again I feel the same way about cilantro

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Actually Steve I hate to complain but...if you're messing with the formula I'd love a non-sorbitol one. Not concerned with artificial sweetener in general, just sorbitol plays hell on my insides

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Cilantro!? Cilantro is the best!
I found out that some people's genetics actually make them experience cilantro as a soapy taste, luckily I'm not one of them, I love adding cilantro to stuff. I do think raw ginger has a soapy flavor, but I still enjoy it when used sparingly.
Cilantro.png

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Interesting, I didn't know that. I'm obsessed with cilantro. I put it on everything, even ice cream! I also love green lime juice on most of the food I eat.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I found out that some people's genetics actually make them experience cilantro as a soapy taste, luckily I'm not one of them, I love adding cilantro to stuff. I do think raw ginger has a soapy flavor, but I still enjoy it when used sparingly.
Cilantro: like lemon grass, delicious in moderate moderation moderately.
The ability to smell "asparagus pee" is a similar genetic thing...

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Interesting, I didn't know that. I'm obsessed with cilantro. I put it on everything, even ice cream! I also love green lime juice on most of the food I eat.
You sound like me! That whole "let's eat Mexican food for 8 out of 10 meals" really makes its way into everything else, haha

Abbas

Kava Curious
Cilantro!? Cilantro is the best!
You sound like me! That whole "let's eat Mexican food for 8 out of 10 meals" really makes its way into everything else, haha
The thing is I really want to love cilantro. My girlfriend wants to put it on everything. At times it completely ruins my appetite. I picked up this Evol breakfast burrito at the store the other day, got about half way through and I tasted cilantro and had to toss it. I literally will try any food and want to like everything but at the end of the day I feel like I'm a pretty picky eater. Mexican food is the bomb. If it's spicy enough I can typically look past the cilantro lol

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
When I cook with cilantro, I chop it up extremely fine so people can't tell it's there. Never gotten any complaints, great flavor.