What's new

Vendors who ship to the UK

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
The other option is to get an account with stackry.com, have your kava sent there and then ship it DHL straight to you in a matter of days. You get to write your own shipping label.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Thanks again for your replies. It came in through London and made it's way to a customs warehouse in my home town. I will try your suggestions next time. Although I am thinking is it really worth it, I am already 78$ in the hole.
I have never tried Kava kava, I think it is perfect for me as I suffer from severe social anxiety and I would also like to experience the more spiritual aspects of this plant.
Blessings
If you want my opinion it is definitely worth it but everyone has their own level of hassle they're willing to go through in order to pursue an idea. For me the fact that I no longer drink alcohol daily makes it completely worthwhile. There was a guy who lives in London that had a letter from Coventry council of all people asking about his parcel of kava. How it got there on his way to him I have no idea. I've had kava delivered to London and South Wales with no problems. I can only think that you've been unlucky. At least you have some other options so you can at least try it. If you find that it really is something for you then your hassle tolerance will rise accordingly.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
If you think about it there are so many parcels coming into the UK they can't check more than a handful of them manually. You can use dogs or other devices to sniff for drugs and explosives but although kava has a very distinctive smell once it is packaged it's not going to smell as strong and of course it wouldn't flag up as something dodgy anyway.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
It's a shame that your BKH kava didn't get to you. I have had numerous kava's from them and never had one confiscated.
Have you had a letter to say it's been confiscated? Each time mine has been held at the local sorting office it's because i have to go in and pay a customs fee. I have often had a letter to say it's being held due to a customs charge.
I hope this is all that is required for you.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
No, it stated it on the tracking site. It's confiscated or destroyed it said. :-(
That's sh!+..... I Have just taken a delivery from Kalm With Kava and that is also on the packet but fortunately that came through.
Have you thought about ordering from here:-
https://globalkavaexports.com/product/malekula-magic/
The Malekula magic is very good also!
The annoying gripe is the loss of money i guess as i would be also.
Maybe order via the stackry.com route as Edward uses this and it is proving very good.
Best of luck on your next order but i'm sure you won't need it!

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
T

Thanks again for your replies. It came in through London and made it's way to a customs warehouse in my home town. I will try your suggestions next time. Although I am thinking is it really worth it, I am already 78$ in the hole.
I have never tried Kava kava, I think it is perfect for me as I suffer from severe social anxiety and I would also like to experience the more spiritual aspects of this plant.
Blessings
Hey! Just caught up with this thread. I'm coming over to Derby in May (visit family). So far I've had no problem bringing kava with me (I come over twice a year). Want me to bring some for you and use your local mail to get some delivered?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I have ordered with Kwk a week ago, I hope my order gets through.I would like to order from Gke but they don't have the strains I want
I have had multiple orders from kwk with no problems. Mind you I have from bkh too. I think there may be a problem with the Midlands customs with getting kava through?

I have had multiple orders from kwk with no problems. Mind you I have from bkh too. I think there may be a problem with the Midlands customs with getting kava through?
Lucky I am from the southeast then. Should be arriving any day now. It Will hopefully help with K@ withdrawals :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Lucky I am from the southeast then. Should be arriving any day now. It Will hopefully help with K@ withdrawals :)
Hopefully. I have no experience of that so can't say. I had an alcohol problem which kava has fixed for me nicely. Whereabouts in the southeast are you? I live in Blackheath in southeast London.

StreetRat

Hey Dean! Just caught up with this thread. I'm coming over to Derby in May (visit family). So far I've had no problem bringing kava with me (I come over twice a year). Want me to bring some for you and use your local mail to get some delivered?
That would be amazing, thank you. :)

Splenda

@Edward

Hey there

I'm a newbie and just order firm Kavafied and KWK to the UK

Did you get the directly from the vendors no problem or is this through stackry?

Thank you

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@Edward

Hey there

I'm a newbie and just order firm Kavafied and KWK to the UK

Did you get the directly from the vendors no problem or is this through stackry?

Thank you
I've ordered direct from kavafied and kwk multiple times with no problems. It seems there could be an issue for people living in the Midlands? Maybe the customs around that way are more on the ball? I don't know yet, going to have to wait and see if there are any more reports of parcels being stopped. I've ordered from all of the vendors directly and never had a problem but stackry was good for those vendors who do not ship direct.

Splenda

I'm in North Wales in the middle of nowhere so hopefully they're not clued in

Thanks for your help I got a bit too excited and started ordering from everywhere you mentioned

Fingers crossed

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm in North Wales in the middle of nowhere so hopefully they're not clued in

Thanks for your help I got a bit too excited and started ordering from everywhere you mentioned

Fingers crossed
Dim problwm blod, hopefully it will all come through ok for you. Please let us know either way so anyone else in your area can benefit from your experience. Thanks :)

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Aloha!
Just ordered 1/2lb from KWK, using direct shipping. Will post upon recivng.
(I used paypal which is usually painfully slow)
Yes, please do, also let us know where you are in the country so we can build a picture of any problems area by area. Thanks.